Sciatica at a year: Nothing works according to this review.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
My surgeon told me you could burn the nerve in my leg

Reactions: 8 users
My meta-analysis of available meta-analysis measures conclusively shows there is little to no validity in anything people like that publish. Do a study of your own people.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My meta-analysis of available meta-analysis measures conclusively shows there is little to no validity in anything people like that publish.

"Nothing works according to this review"​

Both of these sound about right

Figured this out many years ago. Assumed everyone knew which was my mistake. Somehow this applies.
"The text was reprinted under the title “Selecting Officers” in the “United States Naval Institute Proceedings” in March 1933[1] and in the “Review of Military Literature: The Command and General Staff School Quarterly” in September 1933. Boldface has been added to excerpts:[2]"

General Freiherr von Hammerstein-Equord, the present chief of the German Army, has a method of selecting officers which strikes us as being highly original and peculiarly un-Prussian. According to Exchange, a Berlin newspaper has printed the following as his answer to a query as to how he judged his officers: “I divide my officers into four classes as follows: The clever, the industrious, the lazy, and the stupid. Each officer always possesses two of these qualities.
Those who are clever and industrious I appoint to the General Staff. Use can under certain circumstances be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy qualifies for the highest leadership posts. He has the requisite nerves and the mental clarity for difficult decisions. But whoever is stupid and industrious must be got rid of, for he is too dangerous.”

Reactions: 2 users
Figured this out many years ago. Assumed everyone knew which was my mistake. Somehow this applies.
"The text was reprinted under the title “Selecting Officers” in the “United States Naval Institute Proceedings” in March 1933[1] and in the “Review of Military Literature: The Command and General Staff School Quarterly” in September 1933. Boldface has been added to excerpts:[2]"
Sums up residency in a nutshell.