Science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

djsbaseball2014

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I was just curious to know if the science GPA only includes the pre-requisite science courses like biology, chemistry, ochem, physics, biochem etc. or does it include all upper division classes as well. I just wanted to clear this up because obviously a history major isn't going to take as many science classes as a biology major. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon!
 
Hi all,
I was just curious to know if the science GPA only includes the pre-requisite science courses like biology, chemistry, ochem, physics, biochem etc. or does it include all upper division classes as well. I just wanted to clear this up because obviously a history major isn't going to take as many science classes as a biology major. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon!
It includes any biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics courses, whether they are introductory or upper level.