Science Letter of Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madiso30

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this on pre-MD as well. Just wanted to see some other opinions.

Pretty much all schools (DO and MD) require 3 letters, 1 non-science and 2 science. I have a physiology professor, kinesiology (anatomy) professor, and a humanities professor writing me letters (also a my boss from work and a DO for DO schools). My question is, does the kinesiology count towards the science requirement? I really don't have other options at this point so I am tad stressed about this.

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought most school for DO and MD requires 2 science professor letters and 1 physician letter.
 
I thought most school for DO and MD requires 2 science professor letters and 1 physician letter.
I have not seen many schools that require a physician letter outside of DO schools. Even then, most just prefer one.