Score in NJ yet?

Started by bentz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bentz

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone from NJ out there. Please post your SCORES and what COUNTY you from. I think both NY and NJ will get their scores last because of the September 11 tragedy.
 
There were no scores in Buffalo, NY today. If anyone from NJ or NY gets their scores tomorrow please post it. I get my mail around noon, so I will post right away whether I get them tomorrow.
 
I agree Bentz. I'm from north jersey and don't think I am going to see it till tomorrow. This is really burning me out. How the hell did alaska get it already??!!!