score password yet, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aggieboy02

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's received snail-mail regarding the password to access scores online... I haven't yet...Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't mean to scare anyone... it's just the password to access scores, which won't be available til they're mailed out... I took them in April, and they sent out an advance mailer w/your password...

As an aside, doesn't it suck that they're profitting from our misery? I mean, for $15, you can access your scores online, which won't be available til the day they're mailed out from headquarters... so if you're not patient enough to wait for the USPS, you get hosed (like me)! Just wanted to vent...hehe... Though I'm sure plenty of ppl will be venting one way or another when scores come!

I still have not gotten mine. It's about time, isn't it?

Grrr......if they are planning on putting the scores online Oct 1-2 then we should have gotten something by now!

i think we all figre it will be availabe on oct 4........so that's still two weeks from this friday coming up..........i would expect it either this week or the next....................just be patient, its coming............

nero

I just got mine today in the mail. It was so funny - my roomate calls me at work all frantic, telling me he's holding my MCAT scores in his hand, and if I want him to open them. So, for a split second, I freak out, and then it dawns on me.....:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
To those who have received their passwords:
Does the slip say anything about the date that the scores will be ready on the internet or do they expect us to check their website?

Originally posted by specialk
To those who have received their passwords:
Does the slip say anything about the date that the scores will be ready on the internet or do they expect us to check their website?

Not really, it said (mine at least) the scores would be ready approximately 50 days after the exam. Also, they wont make them ready on the internet until they are ready to mail out the scores.

Originally posted by JScrusader
got mine, i am attempting to hack now

Good Luck - and be sure to let us know what to do so we can find out too! ;) I'm one of the ones still waiting for the announcement with the pin number......:rolleyes:

You know, what really sucks is that we know that all this "effort" to mail all these slips out could be placed into actually making the SCORES available on an earlier date. But hey, $15 multiplied by 20.000 or whatever # of people equals A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY.

Anyone wonder WHY they won't give us a specific date? Would it hurt them that much???

Accountability?? They don't want to broadcast to the world that they will get it done on such-and-such a date and fail to deliver... typical corporat-ology.

Nah.. think they just like torturing us +pissed+

WOO HOO. finally got mine today. at least it's starting to feel like progress is being made. now, just two more weeks. The reason I'm paying the $15 is because I'd honestly be MUCH more comfortable checking my score at a somewhat expected time in the privacy of my home without having to run out to the mailbox and be the mailman's byotch every day for a couple of weeks. It's still gonna be kinda freaky to wait for your scores as the "process". I mean, are you gonna see double digits on the section scores? How bout a 6? Or maybe some 12's? You never know. I guess that's why today is the first day that I've been nervous about all this.
Good luck to all.

You guys better have done well and make mommy proud!! :( I am getting nervous and I didn't even take the MCAT in Aug. :( I hope you all did well, you certainly worked hard for it.

those of you that PMed me before your MCATs....let me know how you did. I've had you in my thoughts and prayers.

Ugh.. got mine too. 2 more weeks of bliss before I start studying again...
:clap: :rolleyes: +pissed+

Just got it. I wonder how many people will suffer a near heart attack by thinking these are the scores inside the envelope.

Regardless, good luck to everyone who has gone this far. In just a few short weeks we will all reap the rewards of our efforts.

One more question for those who took in April:
Does the online scoring thing just show up on AAMC's website one day or are they gonna say that the scores are being released Oct. the "X"? Knowing a few days or a week ahead of time sure helps the anxiety/dread.

I mean, they're going about this all wrong. If I were Mr. Mcat, I would surprise everyone with something like, "I know we told you they'd be ready 50 days after, but SURPRISE! Here they are September 20!" In a perfect world my friends, in a perfect world.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
You guys better have done well and make mommy proud!! :( I am getting nervous and I didn't even take the MCAT in Aug. :( I hope you all did well, you certainly worked hard for it.

those of you that PMed me before your MCATs....let me know how you did. I've had you in my thoughts and prayers.

It's so nice to have a mommy again.:love:

Even though I did not PM you, I hope you sent me a good vibe. The last MCAT, I did so bad in verbal, I drank myself into the bottle. :D

Anyways, thank you tweets, you are awesome!:clap:

Originally posted by specialk
One more question for those who took in April:
Does the online scoring thing just show up on AAMC's website one day or are they gonna say that the scores are being released Oct. the "X"? Knowing a few days or a week ahead of time sure helps the anxiety/dread.

I mean, they're going about this all wrong. If I were Mr. Mcat, I would surprise everyone with something like, "I know we told you they'd be ready 50 days after, but SURPRISE! Here they are September 20!" In a perfect world my friends, in a perfect world.

The AAMC website will tell you what day the scores will be up.

when the scores do come out, how do we check it? I got my PIN today as well and the only info I know from my registration was my reference ID #. I dont know username or password.

Will I need that ?

Originally posted by isidella
It's so nice to have a mommy again.:love:

Even though I did not PM you, I hope you sent me a good vibe. The last MCAT, I did so bad in verbal, I drank myself into the bottle. :D

Anyways, thank you tweets, you are awesome!:clap:

oh, trust me that after reading your probs with the FAP application, I sent you more than one hell of a good vibe. I know you have done well, I have faith in your ability. In fact, I even have a good guess but I don't want you to get a big head and all with mommie's bragging...so I'll just wait till you confirm the scores with me. :)