score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

me3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the actual score looks like when it comes in the mail? Do they tell you your raw score and composite score? Do they give the curve distribution as well?

Members don't see this ad.

You can check online the day they come out. I think for the April test, they were online the night before they were due out. There have been times they've been a week early (or so I've heard). I didn't get my hardcopy until 2 weeks after the online "unveiling".

Anyway, it's a single sheet of paper about the size of the envelope. Your name and address show through the window. On the left side, you get the month and year of your test, and your scaled scores. Something like:

August 2004
Test (Scaled) Scores
PS VR WS BS
13 13 S 13 (in my dreams)

The under that is your social security number, total score, date of birth. Nothing else. Very plain and simple.

It's basically like this:

mcat.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
me3 said:
Do they give the curve distribution as well?

This stuff will all be online. You can look at aamc.org now and see what they gave the people who took the test in april - we will get the same thing.

me3 said:
Do they tell you your raw score and composite score? Do they give the curve distribution as well?

If by curve distribution, you mean the raw-to-scaled-score chart, then no. What you do get is your scaled scores and a report of the overall distribution of scores for all August examinees.