Scores still not posted on AADSAS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RamsFan1991

NYU College of Dentistry, Class of 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to get very worried. As of 8/28, a full 16 days after my exam, my scores still have not been posted. It is beginning to get VERY late in the cycle and ADA is going to screw me over for obtaining interviews because they're taking their sweet time processing my scores during the most critical time in the application process. Especially for paying $400 for the exam, this is ridiculous. Does anyone know a phone number I can call to find out what is going on with my scores? Most people have been receiving official scores exactly on the dot 2 weeks after they took the exam if they took in August. I've also already checked with my DENTPIN login on ADA's website to make sure I designated my scores to be sent to all of my schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Same boat as you, still waiting on scores to appear on AADSAS. Tested 8/13.

According to the ADA my account page, my DATE TESTED status is 'Posted', happened 2 weeks after test. Status has yet to change on AADSAS though.

i'm also worried about the same thing. i called and was told that it can take 4 weeks and i should be concerned and should call back if 4 weeks have passed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same boat as you, still waiting on scores to appear on AADSAS. Tested 8/13.

According to the ADA my account page, my DATE TESTED status is 'Posted', happened 2 weeks after test. Status has yet to change on AADSAS though.
Took it the same day as you did and it seems AADSAS just received mine today. Check to see if yours is received :D

Reactions: 1 user