Scratch paper?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heyitscyndi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! What is the rule about scratch paper during the DAT? Do we get an unlimited supply or do we have to make due with just a few sheets? Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

it depends on your test center...on my first DAT, i got three sheets and then if i needed more i had to raise my hand.

nd7 said:
it depends on your test center...on my first DAT, i got three sheets and then if i needed more i had to raise my hand.

They gave me 4 sheets and told me that if I wanted more to just ask. I barely used two sheets because they hardly asked for any calculations in the sciences sections.

heyitscyndi said:
Hey guys! What is the rule about scratch paper during the DAT? Do we get an unlimited supply or do we have to make due with just a few sheets? Thanks a bunch!
i got a dry erase board and a pen. that cost me atleast a couple points in qr. you have to erase all your work before moving on to the next problem. if they let you use scratch paper you are getting away lucky. according to ada, people taking DAT are not allowed any paper materials.