Scratch paper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chrono1984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you get as much as you want or is there some depressing limit that will force me to compress all my work into neat sections and consume time?

Members don't see this ad.

i have a long sheet of paper folded in half. it's the size of two 8x11's.

and yeah you can ask for more during breaks or raise your hand in the middle of testing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you allowed to use the scratch paper as a tool? For example, on the angle ranking part of the PAT could you hold a peice of paper up to the monitor and trace the angles on the paper all in the same spot and then easily be able to tell the difference? Or could you hold the paper up to the screen and use the 90 degree angle at the corner of the sheet of paper to estimate and compare the angles?

When I took my test I tore off a corner piece and used it to help me with my hole-punching and angle sections. They didn't say anything about it, but wanted to make sure I turned in the piece along with my scratch paper. (I guess they didn't want me to sneak out any of the questions!!) :)

nice.

spud_gal your from boise! me too!

what undergrad school?

be sure to ask your proctor wat you can do. i ask mine if i was allowed to tear the scratch paper or touch the screen. fortunately, they allowed. i've heard others say they didn't get to do this. so it's best to ask them beforehand.

I graduated from BSU last may. I'm still around working in a lab until I am off to D school.