ScribeAmerica training question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tay3318

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I have an interview with scribeamerica next week and if I do get the job, when does training usually start? I'm asking because 5 days after the interview I go on vacation for 3 days. I cannot cancel the vacation because the airplane tickets and amusement park tickets have been paid. Anyone have any input from past experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on how quickly they hire others. I doubt it would start that quickly, but can't say for sure. They won't start classes until they have the numbers they want.

For me, it took about a month afterwards. There was a lot of paperwork to fill out, immunizations, etc. You should be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should be fine. I wasn't able to go to any in person training, so they just had me do all of the online training within 20 days of my hire date.

You'll be fine. You need to get a lot of papers together, then they set you up for online classroom training (usually) which takes about 3 weeks to complete (but you make your own schedule). The process was pretty slow for me but I'm not sure how it is elsewhere. Also don't be scared to mention that you won't be available as a heads up for them.