SCRUBS ON NBC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DZT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I watched "Scrubs" on NBC last night. Man, Hollywood is damn clever as fabricating the lives of residents. Yeah, that will be the day when all the residents are perky, humorous, young people who ward off the blows delivered by arrogant, snooty physicians with a humored chin. On top of that, I wish that women residents in real life were that good looking.
Yet, all in all, it was funny and I had a good laugh. Hey, can't take everything too seriously and by the book. Any thoughts? :p

Members don't see this ad.

I used to watch Scrubs all the time....it's cute and pretty funny. I like Smallville on the WB better now though so I watch it instead.

I'm like Megkudos. I used to watch SCRUBS a lot, but SMALLVILLE has captured my attention now. Also, the women of SMALLVILLE are better looking than the women of SCRUBS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've never actually seen Smallville but I'm stickin with SCRUBS. No matter how unlike the real world it is, I still think it's hilarious.

It's about time they made a comedy of the first few years on the job! :clap:

I'm with Southern Gentlemen...I've never seen Smallville either, but I love Scrubs. Even though it might not be realistic, I like the style of humor presented in the show. I only discovered it not too long ago..but I'm sticking with it. At least until I start med school this fall :D :D :D

Hey california....Don't forget the men on Smallville too :) hehe...
Clark Kent is pretty cute (I forget his real life name). Especially when he gets all googly eyed about Lana (sp?). I especially liked last week's episode when she wore hooker boots and a skirt and stripped down for him casue she inhaled some of that flower...I thought he was gonna lose it...literally...haha......

I love Scrubs! That doctor who is pissed off all the time cracks me up, i love that guy.

I watch smallville sometimes too, Clark's love interest is a hottie von hottenheimer

Hmmm, i actually dont watch a lot of tv, but these 2 I try to watch when i can.

hey all

i just starting watching SCrubs about a month or so ago. its great. although unrealistic, i like the fact that it might just change some peoples perceptions of doctors (even if just a little bit). maybe people will see docs as funny and sarcastic as opposed to constantly depressed and "battling" with some personal demons as they ALWAYS are on ER.

i never read books and i have little interest in most shows on TV. recently i started reading books about medicine (fiction and nonfiction) and now i read for a few hours a day...and actually enjoy it. so the bottom line for me is that I LOVE anything about medicine or doctors or med students. i cant get enough.

hey, some people have a calling or some reason for their being here. i realized that mine is medicine....its so nice to have finally found something to be passsionate about.

later

I don't even know what smallville is, but scrubs is one of the two tv shows I watch, the other being Friends. I love that a$$hole attending that is always yelling at them. he is so funny!

Scrubs is awesome! Dr. Cox is one of the Bob's from Office Space, one of the funniest movies of all time!