Scuba Diving?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PressPforPi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so in the fall I plan on taking General Chem I, Physics I, Bio II, and I'm trying to make a decision on a Physical Activity class. I was going to take a summer class, but they don't have one in the area that I want (Scuba). It's only a half semester class too btw. So, my question is, would you wait and take a class that you're truly interested in? Or would you just say f it and take a different Activity class? (Mind you the summer class availability is kind of lame)

Members don't see this ad.

If it didn't throw off my fall schedule, I would wait. You're paying, you might as well do the one you'll enjoy.

Do SCUBA, I took it at my undergrad and it was worthwhile

Members don't see this ad :)
Go for SCUBA and get certified.

The class took a little extra time over say walking, but diving is an awesome(put pricey!) hobby.

Okay so in the fall I plan on taking General Chem I, Physics I, Bio II, and I'm trying to make a decision on a Physical Activity class. I was going to take a summer class, but they don't have one in the area that I want (Scuba). It's only a half semester class too btw. So, my question is, would you wait and take a class that you're truly interested in? Or would you just say f it and take a different Activity class? (Mind you the summer class availability is kind of lame)

Take the scuba class. It'll be an interesting thing to talk about during your med school interview

Take it, the rest of your schedule is more than enough!

wait for the SCUBA, you won't be sorry. <jealous that your school has this for credit>