-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And yes. I'm truly posting just to post.
IT'S BECAUSE OF KSMI. I CAN'T HELP IT. MUST. WATCH. KISMI

Ya know, I am going to fail my independent study because of WW, and get kicked out of school, but I still think it is all worth it. This is so much fun. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe there is also an item that makes someone hyper suspicious of another. Like EC with Dyachei. Now TW with ksmi?
Ok, so what the heck is this "help with my VMCAS application business?" Is that an Item?
Maybe there is also an item that makes someone hyper suspicious of another. Like EC with Dyachei. Now TW with ksmi?
Ksmi is ALWAYS suspicious. Idk whatchu talkin about Willis.
Maybe there is also an item that makes someone hyper suspicious of another. Like EC with Dyachei. Now TW with ksmi?
Ksmi is ALWAYS suspicious. Idk whatchu talkin about Willis.
You should get to my PM
Ok, so what the heck is this "help with my VMCAS application business?" Is that an Item?
Yes there is a VMCAS item!
it must be all those mods. who has a mod role. maybe a mod saved lee.
Or maybe Lee saved Lee: who better to have the ability to cancel a lynch vote? I dunno. Lissa hasn't shared her role with me, but we've exchanged some PMs talking about the game in general. No role-specific info, though. So I can't support her or attack her. I'm inclined to think that if TW had good intel it makes sense to attempt the lynch again tomorrow - especially because somebody obviously thwarted the lynch when it was obvious how it was going.
I had two 'items' last night. One was the supplemental application: it prevents you from doing any role abilities (ha! wasted!). It apparently does not prevent you from using other items you may have, because I also had the recruitment item and was able to recruit Abber from the other game into this one.
I picked Abber because at the time I sent in my PM only two people were dead over there - a villager and a wolf. I picked the villager. There was absolutely no other 'logic' behind the choice. I do not know if Abber comes in as a villager or a wolf; I obviously picked villager hoping the status stays the same from game to game.
I lost both items.
I did not save myself. I don't have that ability.Or maybe Lee saved Lee: who better to have the ability to cancel a lynch vote? I dunno. Lissa hasn't shared her role with me, but we've exchanged some PMs talking about the game in general. No role-specific info, though. So I can't support her or attack her. I'm inclined to think that if TW had good intel it makes sense to attempt the lynch again tomorrow - especially because somebody obviously thwarted the lynch when it was obvious how it was going.
I had two 'items' last night. One was the supplemental application: it prevents you from doing any role abilities (ha! wasted!). It apparently does not prevent you from using other items you may have, because I also had the recruitment item and was able to recruit Abber from the other game into this one.
I picked Abber because at the time I sent in my PM only two people were dead over there - a villager and a wolf. I picked the villager. There was absolutely no other 'logic' behind the choice. I do not know if Abber comes in as a villager or a wolf; I obviously picked villager hoping the status stays the same from game to game.
I lost both items.
Or maybe Lee saved Lee: who better to have the ability to cancel a lynch vote? I dunno. Lissa hasn't shared her role with me, but we've exchanged some PMs talking about the game in general. No role-specific info, though. So I can't support her or attack her. I'm inclined to think that if TW had good intel it makes sense to attempt the lynch again tomorrow - especially because somebody obviously thwarted the lynch when it was obvious how it was going.
I had two 'items' last night. One was the supplemental application: it prevents you from doing any role abilities (ha! wasted!). It apparently does not prevent you from using other items you may have, because I also had the recruitment item and was able to recruit Abber from the other game into this one.
I picked Abber because at the time I sent in my PM only two people were dead over there - a villager and a wolf. I picked the villager. There was absolutely no other 'logic' behind the choice. I do not know if Abber comes in as a villager or a wolf; I obviously picked villager hoping the status stays the same from game to game.
I lost both items.
Aw, thanks!!! 😀 You're just too nice. I was really sad that I died so quickly. 🙁
Too many pms!!! I can't handle.... All those pms!!
But I can handle watching ksmi
But I can handle watching ksmi

Hm. So where was I? I feel much better
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Abs, I seriously wish I was as good as you at finding gifs or whatever. You always find perfect ones!
Hey, and in that vein, how does one make a gif one's avatar? I've asked a couple of times in random threads, but haven't gotten an answer. 🙁
Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)
I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.
Oh and apparently packen is disappointed in me. Psh.
I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.
Oh and apparently packen is disappointed in me. Psh.
Abs, I seriously wish I was as good as you at finding gifs or whatever. You always find perfect ones!
just copy the gif image link in your avatar spot like a normal picture.Hey, and in that vein, how does one make a gif one's avatar? I've asked a couple of times in random threads, but haven't gotten an answer. 🙁
If it is wider that 160, you need to resize it down.
There is no special deal since you are a gold donor.
Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)
I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.
Oh and apparently packen is disappointed in me. Psh.
Interesting. Is night over so we can lynch Lissa yet?
I do not think so.
But I just wanted to say that before any of us die.
But I just wanted to say that before any of us die.
Night will end as soon as we get all PMs. Since this is an "unexpected" night, we will allow the deadline to be 8pm. Hopefully everyone will check in by then.
I hope it could be sooner, but not everyone is on the thread all the time. (unlike me).
I hope it could be sooner, but not everyone is on the thread all the time. (unlike me).
Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)
I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.
Yeah...lynch canceling is definitely suspicious. Who would have that ability, anyway? WTF?
If Lissa does turn out to be a wolf, do we think she did it herself, or was it one of her wolfie counterparts? She did say all she could do was make her vote count twice.
Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)
I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.
Oh and apparently packen is disappointed in me. Psh.
Your source of a source is full of ****.
Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)
I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.
Oh and apparently packen is disappointed in me. Psh.
So very very berry very disappointed.
just copy the gif image link in your avatar spot like a normal picture.
If it is wider that 160, you need to resize it down.
There is no special deal since you are a gold donor.
Thanks, SOV! I don't usually use a link...that's why I was confused. I usually save pics and upload 'em.
Linking would be much easier.

Is it weird that I have a cartoon crush on him? 😍
And Aladdin, for that matter.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have we figured out why TW is angry with KSMI, yet?
I wonder if EC could tell us what 'item' it may be....hmm.
Or maybe it's like the Masons and we aren't allowed to talk about it. Ever. Or mod death ensues.
I wonder if EC could tell us what 'item' it may be....hmm.
Or maybe it's like the Masons and we aren't allowed to talk about it. Ever. Or mod death ensues.

Ohhhh....and one more thing, do we know what TOS violations get someone thrown in jail? I know FTB got in there....and someone else at the beginning of the game....I'll go search for who.
Ohhhh....and one more thing, do we know what TOS violations get someone thrown in jail? I know FTB got in there....and someone else at the beginning of the game....I'll go search for who.
I think it was t70s
Have we figured out why TW is angry with KSMI, yet?
I wonder if EC could tell us what 'item' it may be....hmm.
Or maybe it's like the Masons and we aren't allowed to talk about it. Ever. Or mod death ensues.![]()
One of these statements is correct.
Ksmi is ALWAYS suspicious. Idk whatchu talkin about Willis.
Based on my interactions in the Lounge, I have somewhat of an idea what may be going on here....just as a thought, though. I don't want to out anyone's roles though, so I will keep it to myself so far.....
Careful.....One of these statements is correct.
I'm watching you.
Careful.....
I'm watching you.
I didn't say anything that's not confusing!
If you would like, I can change that post (which in turn you'd have to change yours)
******************************
MASONS
MASONS IN YOUR CEREAL
MASONS
MASONS
MASONS
(sorry mods, I had to
)
******************************
MASONS
MASONS IN YOUR CEREAL
MASONS
MASONS
MASONS
(sorry mods, I had to
******************************
no need. just warning you to step back from the ledge. One more step to a very long fall.If you would like, I can change that post (which in turn you'd have to change yours)
no need. just warning you to step back from the ledge. One more step to a very long fall.
Well let's not go THERE.
Cept if I am feeling suicidal I guess I know which way to do it!
Careful.....
I'm watching you.
Aha! So I guess we don't GET to know. 🙁 Phooey.
MASONSMASONSMASONS! Lol.
I only have about ten minutes left on my orientation break, but I wanted to check in and say I had the bath salts earlier for a day/night cycle. There is also a report a post item that silences, but I didn't use it.
jam--are you me??? I can't think of anyone who is more of a noob than I am...
jam--are you me??? I can't think of anyone who is more of a noob than I am...
Well let's not go THERE.
Cept if I am feeling suicidal I guess I know which way to do it!
That game was so funny...we had several people who 'committed suicide' by saying Mason to prove that they were not a wolf when they were about to get lynched.
I think Nutmeg started that trend. Haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Admittedly, the mod (Was that one JDH or BT?...whoever) I'm sure was getting upset that that facet of the game developed.
I like how it's all dead in here all of a sudden. 🙁
Boo. Maybe I'll start singing....😉
Boo. Maybe I'll start singing....😉
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K