SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And yes. I'm truly posting just to post.

IT'S BECAUSE OF KSMI. I CAN'T HELP IT. MUST. WATCH. KISMI

Members don't see this ad.

Ya know, I am going to fail my independent study because of WW, and get kicked out of school, but I still think it is all worth it. This is so much fun. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe there is also an item that makes someone hyper suspicious of another. Like EC with Dyachei. Now TW with ksmi?

Ok, so what the heck is this "help with my VMCAS application business?" Is that an Item?

Maybe there is also an item that makes someone hyper suspicious of another. Like EC with Dyachei. Now TW with ksmi?

Ksmi is ALWAYS suspicious. Idk whatchu talkin about Willis.

tumblr_ltli98n9YE1qzy4n9.gif

it must be all those mods. who has a mod role. maybe a mod saved lee.

Or maybe Lee saved Lee: who better to have the ability to cancel a lynch vote? I dunno. Lissa hasn't shared her role with me, but we've exchanged some PMs talking about the game in general. No role-specific info, though. So I can't support her or attack her. I'm inclined to think that if TW had good intel it makes sense to attempt the lynch again tomorrow - especially because somebody obviously thwarted the lynch when it was obvious how it was going.

I had two 'items' last night. One was the supplemental application: it prevents you from doing any role abilities (ha! wasted!). It apparently does not prevent you from using other items you may have, because I also had the recruitment item and was able to recruit Abber from the other game into this one.

I picked Abber because at the time I sent in my PM only two people were dead over there - a villager and a wolf. I picked the villager. There was absolutely no other 'logic' behind the choice. I do not know if Abber comes in as a villager or a wolf; I obviously picked villager hoping the status stays the same from game to game.

I lost both items.

Or maybe Lee saved Lee: who better to have the ability to cancel a lynch vote? I dunno. Lissa hasn't shared her role with me, but we've exchanged some PMs talking about the game in general. No role-specific info, though. So I can't support her or attack her. I'm inclined to think that if TW had good intel it makes sense to attempt the lynch again tomorrow - especially because somebody obviously thwarted the lynch when it was obvious how it was going.

I had two 'items' last night. One was the supplemental application: it prevents you from doing any role abilities (ha! wasted!). It apparently does not prevent you from using other items you may have, because I also had the recruitment item and was able to recruit Abber from the other game into this one.

I picked Abber because at the time I sent in my PM only two people were dead over there - a villager and a wolf. I picked the villager. There was absolutely no other 'logic' behind the choice. I do not know if Abber comes in as a villager or a wolf; I obviously picked villager hoping the status stays the same from game to game.

I lost both items.
I did not save myself. I don't have that ability.

I lost both items.

Aw, thanks!!! :D You're just too nice. I was really sad that I died so quickly. :(

Too many pms!!! I can't handle.... All those pms!!

But I can handle watching ksmi :nod:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hm. So where was I? I feel much better

Abs, I seriously wish I was as good as you at finding gifs or whatever. You always find perfect ones!

Hey, and in that vein, how does one make a gif one's avatar? I've asked a couple of times in random threads, but haven't gotten an answer. :(

Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)

I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.

Oh and apparently packen is disappointed in me. Psh.

Hey, and in that vein, how does one make a gif one's avatar? I've asked a couple of times in random threads, but haven't gotten an answer. :(
just copy the gif image link in your avatar spot like a normal picture.
If it is wider that 160, you need to resize it down.

There is no special deal since you are a gold donor.

Ok my source of a source says that LEE IS A WOLF. The source found out both the character of lissarae and her alliance (wolf)

I hope this is being "more assertive". I also find it questionable about the whole "lynch canceled" stuff.

Interesting. Is night over so we can lynch Lissa yet?

I do not think so.

But I just wanted to say that before any of us die.

Night will end as soon as we get all PMs. Since this is an "unexpected" night, we will allow the deadline to be 8pm. Hopefully everyone will check in by then.

I hope it could be sooner, but not everyone is on the thread all the time. (unlike me).

Yeah...lynch canceling is definitely suspicious. Who would have that ability, anyway? WTF?

If Lissa does turn out to be a wolf, do we think she did it herself, or was it one of her wolfie counterparts? She did say all she could do was make her vote count twice.

Your source of a source is full of ****.

So very very berry very disappointed.

jon_is_disappointed.gif

just copy the gif image link in your avatar spot like a normal picture.
If it is wider that 160, you need to resize it down.

There is no special deal since you are a gold donor.

Thanks, SOV! I don't usually use a link...that's why I was confused. I usually save pics and upload 'em.

Linking would be much easier. :laugh:

Have we figured out why TW is angry with KSMI, yet?

I wonder if EC could tell us what 'item' it may be....hmm.

Or maybe it's like the Masons and we aren't allowed to talk about it. Ever. Or mod death ensues. :laugh:

Ohhhh....and one more thing, do we know what TOS violations get someone thrown in jail? I know FTB got in there....and someone else at the beginning of the game....I'll go search for who.

Ohhhh....and one more thing, do we know what TOS violations get someone thrown in jail? I know FTB got in there....and someone else at the beginning of the game....I'll go search for who.

I think it was t70s

Have we figured out why TW is angry with KSMI, yet?

I wonder if EC could tell us what 'item' it may be....hmm.

Or maybe it's like the Masons and we aren't allowed to talk about it. Ever. Or mod death ensues. :laugh:

One of these statements is correct.

If you would like, I can change that post (which in turn you'd have to change yours)

I only have about ten minutes left on my orientation break, but I wanted to check in and say I had the bath salts earlier for a day/night cycle. There is also a report a post item that silences, but I didn't use it.

jam--are you me??? I can't think of anyone who is more of a noob than I am...

Well let's not go THERE.

Cept if I am feeling suicidal I guess I know which way to do it!

That game was so funny...we had several people who 'committed suicide' by saying Mason to prove that they were not a wolf when they were about to get lynched.

I think Nutmeg started that trend. Haha.

Admittedly, the mod (Was that one JDH or BT?...whoever) I'm sure was getting upset that that facet of the game developed.

I like how it's all dead in here all of a sudden. :(

Boo. Maybe I'll start singing....;)