SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And I still say lynch lissarae

Why are we killing people in here? :eek:

We never killed anyone in the riffle association forums. People kill people, guns don't kill people. Those forums were amazing.

Members don't see this ad.

the IT Crowd is awesomeee
^^^^

tumblr_loiaasFFi81qcaa6s.gif

And nifty that DVMD is alive. But :( that CFC is not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm choosing to believe TW here. lynch lissa

believe the source of the source

plus I find it really coincidental. That is all

and poor CFC chose to help Lissa.

KSMI - I got this message when trying to send you a PM...

1. kmsi117 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kmsi117 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Clearly your inbox is not full as a moderator (so forget strategizing what this means players.. .this is clearly a mod thing? or a settings thing).

Please fix so I can PM you something.

Or maybe she refuses to hear from me!!

SUSPICIOUS. lol kidding.

Drat. I did the wrong thing.
tumblr_m15zdvVf7r1rs6cz4o1_400.gif

I never much liked the alcohol forums... thought it would be about good kinds of alcohol but it was more like an alcoholics anonymous.. there was someone named devyn around there quite a bit... But... In the cooking forum they did have some amazing recipes with alcohol in them... My favorite was whiskey pancakes...

1. kmsi117 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kmsi117 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Clearly your inbox is not full as a moderator (so forget strategizing what this means players.. .this is clearly a mod thing? or a settings thing).

Strange, I've never disabled it. I disabled and re-enabled it. And I did get a PM from you before you wrote this. Try again?

Members don't see this ad :)

Why do you hate us Ksmi :(:(:(

PM? We never had those in the other forums I was in... Oh, wait do mean like PMS, because after I became MAN the transgender forum was so kind and tried to help me get rid of that nasty PMS crap... They really understood how horrible that is.. They gave me all kinds of natural herbs and things to try, but none of them worked. :( I miss those forums..

I never much liked the alcohol forums... thought it would be about good kinds of alcohol but it was more like an alcoholics anonymous.. there was someone named devyn around there quite a bit... But... In the cooking forum they did have some amazing recipes with alcohol in them... My favorite was whiskey pancakes...

:eek:

are you calling me an alcoholic?! :mad:

no tequila for you! and I will drink all the margaritas myself
image174-2.gif

I had the bath salts yesterday, hence the crazy posts. So glad I can talk properly to strategize today!

I am also going to lynch Lissa, and not only because of TW's source of a source. Earlier, Lissa implied that she had a night action, possibly investigation:
I might have something useful if someone hadn't blocked me last night :rolleyes:
yet now she's saying all she can do is make votes count twice? Something doesn't add up there.

image174-2.gif

Btw I had margaritas last night! And my parents were wastey face off of two.

Truly it's genetics.

Woohoo, I can talk again! Someone silenced me for a day/night. Sorry to lose you CFC. :( It sounds like we could have really used you.

And SOV, that's really weird. I just sent ksmi a PM and I didn't have that problem...?

I had the bath salts yesterday, hence the crazy posts. So glad I can talk properly to strategize today!

I am also going to lynch Lissa, and not only because of TW's source of a source. Earlier, Lissa implied that she had a night action, possibly investigation:
yet now she's saying all she can do is make votes count twice? Something doesn't add up there.

Well. She did have the vmcas last night.

And CFC did help her.

HO HO! My boss just got a tv installed right above my desk! SDN and Olympics (and somewhat working), Huzzah!

image174-2.gif

:eek: What are you doing here? Are you stalking me...?? You should go to the stalkersrus forums... you would blend right in. I left that forum for many reasons.. :ninja:

The post I quoted was from lynch 2 (the first one after I got insta-lynched), for timeline porpoises.

HO HO! My boss just got a tv installed right above my desk! SDN and Olympics (and somewhat working), Huzzah!
:laugh:

Okay, so based on TW's information and the weirdness surrounding the last lynch, I'm going to lynch Lissa.

And DVMD, why do you keep talking about all these different forums? How many did you belong to before? :laugh:

Well. She did have the vmcas last night.

And CFC did help her.

Not sure what you're trying to say here...that we already have reasons besides your source's source? Well, good! Means we have a higher chance of getting a wolf, right?

Okay, so based on TW's information and the weirdness surrounding the last lynch, I'm going to lynch Lissa.

And DVMD, why do you keep talking about all these different forums? How many did you belong to before? :laugh:

Because they were all so AMAZING... Not sure how well this one is going to stack up I mean lynching (killing) people and PM's.... WTF??? This seems like a violent place... I don't like violence. Which reminds me, I belonged to a crimeorganizersstopcrime forum.. like a neighborhood watch type thing... I got this old creepy man in a wheelchair who was peering into the window of a young woman in BIG trouble, that was a dirty old man.

training-porpoises.jpg

For the record, that wasn't autocorrect or anything. It's just in my brain now. For reasons.

Not sure what you're trying to say here...that we already have reasons besides your source's source? Well, good! Means we have a higher chance of getting a wolf, right?

I'm saying she had the vmcas investigatory item since night 1 and was blocked night 1

I'm saying she had the vmcas investigatory item since night 1 and was blocked night 1

Oh, okay. Man, I thought I was clever for finding the contradiction. Well, I'm sticking by my vote anyway, but I guess I've lost a few degrees of sureness. :(

Guys, I'm still NOT a wolf. I am Lee, I swear. I don't know what I can do to prove this other than die. TW, I did have the VMCAS but I lost it like I told you. Someone else must have it.

Wait... a wolf... You are a wolf?? :eek:

I was a part of the wildlifeiswonderful forums and they talked all about wolves, but I didn't realize that some of you here were actual wolves... :scared:

I really am not sure about this SDN place, someone convince me it is worth sticking around for...

Guys, I'm still NOT a wolf. I am Lee, I swear. I don't know what I can do to prove this other than die. TW, I did have the VMCAS but I lost it like I told you. Someone else must have it.

Well idk what to effin do about it! When someone says you are 100% wolf, I'll cry it!

And no offense, would lee really only have the power to vote twice or whatever it is?? He's the freaking founder of SDN! He can do anything.

And no offense, would lee really only have the power to vote twice or whatever it is?? He's the freaking founder of SDN! He can do anything.

That's all I was told. I don't make the roles, I just play mine to the best of my ability.

More to the point ... I still fail to understand why "I'm Lee, ergo I can't be a wolf" makes any sense.

Sorry, Lissa. If this is wrong, I'll feel bad. But I keep thinking about this, and your only defense relies on us buying your presupposition that Lee can't possibly be a wolf.

I don't buy that. I don't even know why it makes any sense. That makes me really suspicious, because you keep stating it as if duh, Lee couldn't be a wolf! I think in SOV's mind, Lee would make a perfect wolf.

lynch Lissa

I mean....Lee, SDN Founder, doesn't sound like a bad character....but TW I'm trusting you(r source) on this one. If she's not a wolf, you'd better come clean about who your source is!! :)

So unless someone has more/better info from last night,
lynch Lissarae

I sowwy if you're a villager... :(

I mean....Lee, SDN Founder, doesn't sound like a bad character....but TW I'm trusting you(r source) on this one. If she's not a wolf, you'd better come clean about who your source is!! :)

So unless someone has more/better info from last night,
lynch Lissarae

I sowwy if you're a villager... :(

Totally understand... hope ya hear that, SOURCE

I'm so bummed. I understand you guys lynching me though. I would lynch me, too.

Yes, kill that evil founder of these horrible forums that don't even stand up the the greatness of some forums... For example: biplaneforum.com (an entire forum that discuss model airplane building :love:)

*lynch lissa*

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Lynch vote

Lissarae 8 ( TW, ksmi, EC, IPB, LIS, abber, wldlf, TT)

Deadline is 9pmEST..
Lissarae is asking if any of you would like some waffles... just kidding, I made that up.