SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you having a conversation with yourself? I wish I could let you back in too..... Promise we haven't forgotten you!

LOL was it that obvious? :laugh: If no one will talk to me I will carry the convo by mahself

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously... TW stop lying. DEVYN ISN'T EVEN IN THE GAME and I sure don't have an assistant. God this is such BS.

And YES my pm said DYACHEI. But now thanks for havin me reveal that.

Definitely my lynch still counts.

Members don't see this ad :)
so yeah i have no idea about chaos and lackeys just that i was told CFC was chaos's lackey when i investigated her. if they're neutral...join the damn club, lol. how come ahmad has no lackeys? :(

And apparently devyn showed up in the lynch.... So is she playing or not??

There's so many people saying so many things that are just blatantly untrue right now and it's making me very very angry.

Yes, I was devyn. Still am. Who knows why SOV, or the source, or the source of the source, or TW would say "was" or "is" is unknown to me. I wouldn't put it passed SOV to do it to frame me and then be all like "well it was true... she was devyn". Obviously that's what's supposed to imply but it's just not true!!

Lynch Votes;

Nyanko 1
(EC)
KSMI 4 (TW, Nyanko, LIS, dyachei)
Dyachei 1 (WTF)

waffle-o-meter - 2

Deadline is 9:30 EST or 2/3 majority (fat chance of that these days:laugh:)....

jane-lynch.jpg
kiss-me-1.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Fine. I give up. Not sure why I care so much. I just hate people lying about me. And I guess I'm upset because I just died in the lounge WW game and I had an awesome role there. Here my role is useless at best, but ugh. I just want to make it to the end of a game as a good guy for once!!

I DIDN'T MAKE YOU REVEAL ANYTHING!!!! You can thank WTF for that one.

For Christ's sake please stop trying to frame me.

For Christs sake I am not trying to frame you. Someone else MAY be. But you are doing a swell job acting irritable. And my lynch stays.

I get suckered and cajoled into signing up for these games and then people kill me. Sad day lol

For Christs sake I am not trying to frame you. Someone else MAY be. But you are doing a swell job acting irritable. And my lynch stays.

Of course I'm irritable. I'm not a wolf. And you're inferring that I am from a vague PM. As well as saying that I made you out dyachei's role. I didn't. That would have been WTF. Maybe you shouldn't have been PMing everyone everyone else's role if you didn't want people to know.

Of course I'm irritable. I'm not a wolf. And you're inferring that I am from a vague PM. As well as saying that I made you out dyachei's role. I didn't. That would have been WTF. Maybe you shouldn't have been PMing everyone everyone else's role if you didn't want people to know.

Oh my god. Stop being pissy. Wtf has been buggin me about the wtf ROLE for a very long time now. And since she has been of some help, I let her know. Plus my source of source agreed.

So this is why I shared that with her. And notice I didnt share much with you.

Why are you angry that I outed that info?

We have been told there is friendly fire. Might be Chaos. Or in any case, Chaos is not a good thing. Therefore, what on earth is wrong with me volunteering this info for the rest of us so we can make an informed decision and not kill the lackey when we could kill the main problem?

You must be in league with that awful DVMD.

We have been told there is friendly fire. Might be Chaos. Or in any case, Chaos is not a good thing. Therefore, what on earth is wrong with me volunteering this info for the rest of us so we can make an informed decision and not kill the lackey when we could kill the main problem?

I am not sure that the main problem IS the problem to tell you the truth. Dyachei only halted the first lynch. But that's the only wolfy thing I've seen her do.

when you were Chaos, were you unlynchable?

i don't remember the exact conditions in that game, i just remember being the last wolf left and being really frustrated that i couldn't kill dyachei lol

Just to clarify. When did it come back that ksmi WAS devyn? Was it before/after night 5? Because on night 5 it came back that ksmi IS devyn.

Not calling anyone out as liars, lol. It's just that this game is crazy confusing and I want to make sure I have all of the facts. Or, as many as possible at least. :)

I've kinda lost track of who's on first in this back 'n forth nonsense, but I want to clarify a couple things.

We shouldn't (yet, anyway) lynch nyanko.

I think CFC, a lackey of Chaos, ought to be lynched. Sorry, CFC. It's not at all clear to me that that's a wolf role, but ... well, anyone who played the History game knows how I feel about Chaos. Nothing's changed since then.

Whoever is playing Chaos (for whom CFC is a lackey) ought to be lynched.

But first, Ksmi ought to be lynched. This whole defense is based on lots of heated words thrown around, redirecting the attack against TW (who appears to be only relaying information), and some claim that intelligent pre-vets/vet students/vets can't differentiate their verb tenses. Based on the strength of the response alone, I'm even more comfortable with my lynch vote now than before.

And SOV: thx. ;)

Also, this is how I feel about all of you: :biglove:

[This is not a game related statement. Just wanted to throw it out there.]

This game is more fun to watch than catching up on the Batman game.. :rolleyes:

************************************************************************************
You guys are all nuts........thanks for the lynch vote, but I am not playing...was
only allowed to play in one game....sad panda.... now playing Batman WW... but not
as entertaining as this game I must admit.... now back to talking in Spanish for hangover
day.....

por lo fecking divertida .... ksmi hilarante que tiene que hablar sobre el alcohol
para votar .... y sabía que con HF! El juego de Batman es un derecho poco
ridícula ahora ... este juego es mejor seguir :laugh:

tumblr_m3d3ctXoLV1rocwym.gif

************************************************************************************

Lynch Votes;

Nyanko 1
(EC)
KSMI 4 (TW, Nyanko, LIS, dyachei)
Dyachei 2 (WTF,ksmi)

waffle-o-meter - 2

No offense to DocE if he sees this but the Batman games sucks lol. It's really frustrating. Even to just watch now that I am crispy critter over there!!

Just to clarify. When did it come back that ksmi WAS devyn? Was it before/after night 5? Because on night 5 it came back that ksmi IS devyn.

Not calling anyone out as liars, lol. It's just that this game is crazy confusing and I want to make sure I have all of the facts. Or, as many as possible at least. :)

Just to clarify, I received that info like immediately before I put out the lynch. So idk since we werent able to pm.

Guys, I am wtf, not chaos. I am a neutral character and have done only 1 thing to benefit the wolves. I also blocked 2 attacks overnight from the wolves. Lynching me (or Cfc) does absolutely nothing for you. Your numbers game stays the same. Go with people you suspect of being wolves. Prove SOV wrong.

More info to clarify

The term WAS was bolded. Can't get anymore obvious than that. SOV een referenced to it in his nighttime has ended.

It was last night that this info was received. That was THE pm

Just to clarify, I received that info like immediately before I put out the lynch. So idk since we werent able to pm.

Good to know. Would whoever is TW's source please PM her which night you investigated ksmi? Please and thank you.

More info to clarify

The term WAS was bolded. Can't get anymore obvious than that. SOV een referenced to it in his nighttime has ended.

It was last night that this info was received. That was THE pm

Nevermind, then.

So sorry, ksmi!!

lynch ksmi

Night is closed for everyone EXCEPT one PM that I am still waiting on for no more than 30 minutes.

I have distributed items already, and sent messages to whomever has sent me their PMs. Please wait to discuss this information until night is officially closed, because the last PM may be affected by what they hear:eek:.

This is the post I was referring to. But now not so sure lol.

But first, Ksmi ought to be lynched. This whole defense is based on lots of heated words thrown around, redirecting the attack against TW (who appears to be only relaying information), and some claim that intelligent pre-vets/vet students/vets can't differentiate their verb tenses[\B]. Based on the strength of the response alone, I'm even more comfortable with my lynch vote now than before.

Seriously? That's what you got out of that? That actually really hurts that you'd imply that I think pre-vets/vet students/vets are unintelligent.

Llet me clarify what I meant. I can easily see myself sending someone a PM with investigation results: "Hey so-and so, I got these results and they said that ksmi was devyn". I never said that anyone didn't know what verb tenses meant. If the PM from the mods said "ksmi was devyn" then obviously that argument isn't valid. It just kind of caught me off guard. But what TW said is that a source of a source said ksmi was devyn. I think it's a lot easier to have things misinterpreted that way.

This isn't even worth it anymore.

Lynch Votes;

Nyanko 1
(EC)
KSMI 5 (TW, Nyanko, LIS, dyachei,dandelion18)
Dyachei 2 (WTF,ksmi)

waffle-o-meter - 2

Why thank ya SOV!!! I should PM you and find out who the wolves are :smuggrin:

Not sure I know. I am just a senile old moderator. :laugh:

Wait! There are wolves in this game?? I thought we used them all up in the other game???!

No offense to DocE if he sees this but the Batman games sucks lol. It's really frustrating. Even to just watch now that I am crispy critter over there!!

Is it because the game is really complicated or that the other players aren't really talkative/strategizing?

See, I'll talk to you too:D

Seriously? That's what you got out of that? That actually really hurts that you'd imply that I think pre-vets/vet students/vets are unintelligent.

Llet me clarify what I meant. I can easily see myself sending someone a PM with investigation results: "Hey so-and so, I got these results and they said that ksmi was devyn". I never said that anyone didn't know what verb tenses meant. If the PM from the mods said "ksmi was devyn" then obviously that argument isn't valid. It just kind of caught me off guard. But what TW said is that a source of a source said ksmi was devyn. I think it's a lot easier to have things misinterpreted that way.

Except that I was specifically told it was in bold!

And wolves always appear to look sad or angry when they get lynched. Sorry.

Just a reminder not to take anything personally here.

Just in case:cool:

Seems like today is a day with lots of drama wherever I go. Must be the moon or something. Or maybe the asteroid that didn't kill DocE in the WWildlife game is causing some influence on us?

Uh huh. TW was pretty specific in her very first post on the issue. She said that her source said '"ksmi WAS devyn'". She emphasized it. And then you tried to say aw shucks, it's just a mix-up in tenses. I don't buy it.

Anyway, now that you acknowledge your original argument isn't valid, you've presented a bit of a contradiction. You've stated you still are Devyn. TW's source pretty emphatically states you were Devyn. Which is it?

I'm liking my vote more and more. Especially since you're now playing the "woe is me, this isn't even worth it anymore" game. I saw how tricksy you were way back in Star Wars - I've no reason to think that everything you post isn't calculated in some way. :)

Remember the founding rule of the game: don't get butthurt.

Is it because the game is really complicated or that the other players aren't really talkative/strategizing?

así parece hasta ahora que los lobos no pueden ser linchado ....
un poco ridículo ... y hoy en día nadie está realmente en torno
al cual no ayuda a las cosas se mueven a lo largo de

hence this is me...
tumblr_m4v1jpQeyZ1r7hj61.gif

Except that I was specifically told it was in bold!

And wolves always appear to look sad or angry when they get lynched. Sorry.

I didn't know that when it was first brought up, so I'm really gonna need everyone involved to stop getting all upset that I suggested verb tenses being confused. I'm sorry if me saying that hurt anyone's feelings. That's never what I thought.

And yes, wolves are upset when they get lynched... so are villagers. I get this upset every single time I'm lynched because there's always some sort of miscommunication somewhere and people start lying about me/what I've said/what I've done.

To be honest, I haven't done much in the game. My role protects another player who is still alive from wolf attacks. It's a specified player and I can't do anything to change that. Beyond that I've had the befriend a member item once, and protected TW. And I've had weird crappy items like the waitlist.

There have been quite a few wolf kills blocked recently, and I honestly have no idea if it's because the wolves attacked my person. Could be. But that's really my only purpose beyond communicating with a lot of people.

Not totally useful to most people but still a villager, nonetheless.