SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Uh huh. TW was pretty specific in her very first post on the issue. She said that her source said '"ksmi WAS devyn'". She emphasized it. And then you tried to say aw shucks, it's just a mix-up in tenses. I don't buy it.

Anyway, now that you acknowledge your original argument isn't valid, you've presented a bit of a contradiction. You've stated you still are Devyn. TW's source pretty emphatically states you were Devyn. Which is it?

I'm liking my vote more and more. Especially since you're now playing the "woe is me, this isn't even worth it anymore" game. I saw how tricksy you were way back in Star Wars - I've no reason to think that everything you post isn't calculated in some way. :)

Remember the founding rule of the game: don't get butthurt.

The two are not mutually exclusive. I was devyn. I am devyn. I will be devyn until I die in this game (unless I'm converted I guess).

Members don't see this ad.

Wait! There are wolves in this game?? I thought we used them all up in the other game???!

Is it because the game is really complicated or that the other players aren't really talkative/strategizing?

See, I'll talk to you too:D
:lol:

It's because it's really convoluted. They've had a few lynch cycles and NO ONE has died. Seriously, they can't lynch anyone it seems like

así parece hasta ahora que los lobos no pueden ser linchado ....
un poco ridículo ... y hoy en día nadie está realmente en torno
al cual no ayuda a las cosas se mueven a lo largo de

hence this is me...
tumblr_m4v1jpQeyZ1r7hj61.gif

Can't believe you made me use Google translate. Unlynchable wolves...what a great idea!:smuggrin: I bet there is some crazy rule to lynch wolves. Must be a Tuesday after 3PM in Zimbabwe and the players must all post in green

Members don't see this ad :)

It's because it's really convoluted. They've had a few lynch cycles and NO ONE has died. Seriously, they can't lynch anyone it seems like

How did you die?

Guess no one cares that I'm back!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Alright, I'm trusting LIS. unlynch nyanko.

As for who to lynch...I'm not too sure. I guess lynch ksmi. :shrug: Sorry if you're a villager, but your defense does seem to be 'everyone is LYING about me!'

Yeah, it's messed up... but I was enjoying it while I was alive.

Yes, I am a neutral role. No, I currently don't have powers. You can lynch me, but it doesn't really do that much good. Might as well save me for when you don't have any other good reason to lynch any other player. I mean really, I'm on the villager's side.

******lynch ksmi******

Alright, I'm trusting LIS. unlynch nyanko.

As for who to lynch...I'm not too sure. I guess lynch ksmi. :shrug: Sorry if you're a villager, but your defense does seem to be 'everyone is LYING about me!'

:shrug: can't really do much else. If I got on here an said "EC is a wolf and I know it" that'd be your defense too. :laugh:

I can argue against hunches, not against someone basically saying that I'm a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
At least one thing positive will come of this - y'all will realize that there's some serious misinfo going around. I do hope that someone can figure out who is the source. Possibly the invisible player. :shrug:

Lynch Votes;

KSMI 7 (TW, Nyanko, LIS, dyachei,dandelion18, EC, CFC)
Dyachei 2 (WTF,ksmi)

waffle-o-meter - 3

Deadline is 9:30 EST or 2/3 majority ( fyi 10 is the magic number)...

so if this actually works out and ksmi is a wolf, and it's not just SOV trying to screw with people somehow, what about pj (the linked player)

i know in the past i've seen where linked players both get converted if one does (star wars, right?) and also seen where the link just gets broken (lord of the rings).

so if this actually works out and ksmi is a wolf, and it's not just SOV trying to screw with people somehow, what about pj (the linked player)

i know in the past i've seen where linked players both get converted if one does (star wars, right?) and also seen where the link just gets broken (lord of the rings).

In SW, Luke and Leia were converted at different times. Just saying.

Catching up, it seems there is something not quite right about this tense issue, so on the bandwagon I hop...

lynch ksmi

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Lynch Votes;

KSMI 8(TW, Nyanko, LIS, dyachei,dandelion18, EC, CFC, jam)
Dyachei 2 (WTF,ksmi)

waffle-o-meter - 3

Deadline is 9:30 EST or 2/3 majority ( fyi 10 is the magic number)..

Last edited:
In SW, Luke and Leia were converted at different times. Just saying.

Uhhhhh no they weren't. They were converted at the same time. That was their role.

MAOF should know :cool:

Well everybody's heard about the bird!
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word!

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word!
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word! Yeah!

Well everybody's heard, about the bird!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Uhhhh, yes they were. I was a wolf. I converted them. At different times. LIS and SOV were converted at the same time.

No but Luke and Leia were tied. If one was silenced, the other one was. Nohika (leia) was converted and so was SOV. LIS was converted later.

LIS was converted bc that was his role as anakin.

I think the person who modded their own game would know the game mechanics.

No but Luke and Leia were tied. If one was silenced, the other one was. Nohika (leia) was converted and so was SOV. LIS was converted later.

I know they were tied. And nohika used the fact that she was converted and SOV wasn't to keep the Jedi Council trusting her. Because they trusted her, wld gave her the ability to convert someone to the Jedi Council but she was a wolf so it became the ability to convert a wolf. So we converted SOV. LIS was converted the same night as SOV because of his RNG thing.

I know they were tied. And nohika used the fact that she was converted and SOV wasn't to keep the Jedi Council trusting her. Because they trusted her, wld gave her the ability to convert someone to the Jedi Council but she was a wolf so it became the ability to convert a wolf. So we converted SOV. LIS was converted the same night as SOV because of his RNG thing.

Whatever.

I was only trying to help in discussing the past linking of roles and wolf status. No need to get upset.

That wasn't a mean whatever. More like I gave up lol. I think you are actually right because we discussed having both of them converted at the same time but then it wasn't nice to villagers. Lots of things go behind closed doors. Like that stupid force.

That wasn't a mean whatever. More like I gave up lol. I think you are actually right because we discussed having both of them converted at the same time but then it wasn't nice to villagers. Lots of things go behind closed doors. Like that stupid force.

Ok, good. I don't like mean "whatever"s directed at me. Just trying to save myself from getting lynched. Quite futily, I might add. :(

I love how the strategy of two other WW games has been discussed here.

Haha and Nohika just informed me that I am wrong about my lovely star wars. Maybe the wolves winning was also a figment of my imagination.

I'm very sad panda lol. Maybe Being one year older has done something to my brain. I'm turning into SOV.

Or being this leader person has made me all twitchy.

Helloooooooooooo.
Anyone out theeeeeeeeerrrrrrreee?

You might as well start sending in PMs, and not wait till the last minute..

Use contingencies as necessary. Really, except for one or two of you, you are not taking advantage of this wonderful contingency service that the mods offer you!

Seriously. Everyone ran away!!! No one cares when I say something lol

I just got home and I don't have time to read through the thread. I have been up since 5:30AM and it is now after midnight. Talk to everyone later.

Seriously. Everyone ran away!!! No one cares when I say something lol

I care! But we also don't have internet, so I'm checking in periodically. I feel like we haven't heard from a couple of people for a while....

I just read through 5 pages and I want to know if KSMI is a wolf or not. So get on with it!!!

Is the weight of leadership sagging your shoulders? :(

I am going to have serious trust issues. I'll be sure my next bf knows who to thank.

I have received a lot of "what TW? I don't understand you. SPEAK ENLISH!"

I just read through 5 pages and I want to know if KSMI is a wolf or not. So get on with it!!!
quorum call: missing voters

1) wldlfstndt
2) DVMD - checked in to say goodnight
3) abber
4) PJ
5) t70s
6) ?? player

one of those 6 remaining is silenced. One has the bath salts, so probably can't vote. One is a mystery and has never voted. One is going to sleep.
Leaves only 2 left to vote.

I think you are right.....

Night closed. Results pending.