SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:mad::mad::mad::mad: I am taking this as a dig at me. I have been using punctuation this WHOLE TIME!!!! Ok, so I miss some commas but that is IT!!!! Well there might be a few other things, but for the most part I think I do a darn good job!! Especially because I have been trying to type as fast as I can to get out what I need to get out before you guys move on to another topic!! You go look through my posts, you'll see punctuation in about 90% of the places it should be!!!! This is a rather frustrating time for me lol :p My punctuation is fine TYVM!!! :laugh: (I'm not actually mad btw, just kiddin. BUT!!! I do use punctuation mmk)

There's just so many words... :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I am definitely an amazing wolf hunter, but unfortunately I do sleep until like 1pm CST. And I have had a busy day so far. Cat to the vet and all that. I have dinner with friends in 1/2 hour and then I can catch up fully.

I will point out that I picked this avatar last night so whoever else in the game took it - I saw it first!

images

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh, forgot half of my stars there.. :laugh:

I like your avatar, btw, dyachei.

IPB wins a TW award for pming me the most in the shortest amount of time

but honestly, that's no surprise

I like your avatar, btw, dyachei.
:thumbup:

How did you do that? Is there some avatar archive moderators have access to?

Moderator gives you permission to answer this one question in text... I am dying to know.

And for the record, pictured pooch is lying in my lap as I type this.

:thumbup:

How did you do that? Is there some avatar archive moderators have access to?

Moderator gives you permission to answer this one question in text... I am dying to know.

And for the record, pictured pooch is lying in my lap as I type this.

It was in the avatar change thread, SOV. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
IPB wins a TW award for pming me the most in the shortest amount of time

but honestly, that's no surprise
Woohoo, I win something! :soexcited:

Well, waiting for night to end is boring, and you're always willing to talk. :D

I really wanna know what that means, dyachei! :laugh:

I thought about you, too, DocE :laugh:

JFC these games move so fast! And as I'm trying to catch up I keep getting PM notices (I'll get to those soon). Abney - you should really consider limiting the amount of words you use in a post, they are like novels

Abney sounds like Trematode to me.

LoL Devyn's tiger chewing icon is adorable.
That's a leopard. < / nitpick>

Anyway... sheesh, this whole other-person's-avatar-thing is making it hard to follow the thread. But it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out!

Sooo many pms omg omg omg!!!

SOV I think you just created the dream role for TW. There will be no other WW game that will have a role as perfect for TW as this one. My deepest respects for your geniusness! :bow:

SOV I think you just created the dream role for TW. There will be no other WW game that will have a role as perfect for TW as this one. My deepest respects for your geniusness! :bow:

cept it's like a "be careful what you wish for" dream... might be turning into a nightmare actually lol

The funny thing is I did not create the role for TW. Honestly she just got assigned the role. Although I thought it was perfect when I saw it.

This may be like the movie brewster's millions. After this game, she may never want to PM again!

NO idea where that idea emoticon came from.... :confused::confused:

I volunteer as tribute! (Tribute to myself, I guess? Har har!)
cat-20.jpg

Also, I believe NStarz also used the rainbow Little Pony for quite some time, no?

Just got home from the pub & poker.... and OMG I :love: you
all..... this is gonna be the most entertaining game to watch EVAH!!!!!

TW with her role of PMing crazy like....Abney having to talk a whole lot,
dyachei talking crazy.....

and I keep having to look at usernames cause the avatars are throwing
me off... for REALS!!!!

I poured another drink when I got home.... so continue the entertainment please

my game is confusing.... :confused:

1 hour to deadline and we are missing a ton of PMs. If that many people are not aware of what is going on (which is possible) we will just move the deadline to 6am tomorrow morning.

We will wait and see what happens for the next 55 minutes.

GET THOSE PMs in. If you have an item or you are a wolf or you have a role, ... and if you are none of those things then PM TigerWillow. I am sure she will be happy to hear from you.

1 hour to deadline and we are missing a ton of PMs. If that many people are not aware of what is going on (which is possible) we will just move the deadline to 6am tomorrow morning.

We will wait and see what happens for the next 55 minutes.

GET THOSE PMs in. If you have an item or you are a wolf or you have a role, ... and if you are none of those things then PM TigerWillow. I am sure she will be happy to hear from you.

like soooooooooooo sure

Perhaps the leader will need a medical leave to recover from exhaustion?

luckily I can handle it now... but I wont be when my bosses come back from boston...

or on saturday.

but right nw... i can handle it.... kinda... sorta :xf:

PMs will take a little longer to return later in the week