SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

And bc only that70sshow voted for me, I'm not giving anyone anything I promised!!!

And I'm firing my campaign manager!!!
 
New rule... I will not even RESPOND to you if all the pm contains is pm pm pm (dvmd..... :meanie: )

You will get no love back from me!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm touched. You know me so well.

And just for the record, I never heard any objections from Packen. She was a willing participant in all that transpires. :laugh:
Yes, because when you're a mod a switch flips in your head and instead of thinking, "Oh, I hate it when mods do that..." you think "Torture them all! Mwahahaha!!"
 
Pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm

pie pops for all!
 
I'm touched. You know me so well.

And just for the record, I never heard any objections from Packen. She was a willing participant in all that transpires. :laugh:

Now that both threads are finally up and running, I can officially say "it's alive!!!!"

I can not wait to see how the madness ensues!!!

Yes, because when you're a mod a switch flips in your head and instead of thinking, "Oh, I hate it when mods do that..." you think "Torture them all! Mwahahaha!!"

All I can say is this will be epic!!:meanie::meanie::meanie::meanie:
 
well apparently Dyachei is a crazy, even in pms.... item? or just revenge from the RNG?

and the first TW prize goes to Dandelion! She followed instructions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just to clarify, to PM you I would need to put in the subject line CorporateFatCat?
Mine were titled 'Oh great leader' and she didn't complain. But to be safe I added 'it's IPB' to the end. Since she can PM with everyone, it's probably a good idea not to make her annoyed with you. 😉
 
Mine were titled 'Oh great leader' and she didn't complain. But to be safe I added 'it's IPB' to the end. Since she can PM with everyone, it's probably a good idea not to make her annoyed with you. 😉

👍 FTB is already on the "possibly a wolf" list
 
👍 FTB is already on the "possibly a wolf" list

Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come 😎 so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :meanie: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... 😱
 
Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come 😎 so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :meanie: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... 😱


and apparently, abney is NOT me... I already asked 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come 😎 so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :meanie: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... 😱
There are deadlines. I posted them in the last update. Just not for the initial lynch non-vote election non-vote.
 
Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come 😎 so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :meanie: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... 😱

She's obviously someone who says a lot without saying much. I'm kind of looking towards ksmi...is the point of this game to turn us against each other? is that It? Do I win?

I thought this was supposed to be a "traditional" game, no?

dyachei said:
Squirrel!

Ummm...is dyachei a dog?
 
Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come 😎 so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :meanie: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... 😱

😱 Listen people. I'm not talking just to talk. These are legitimate questions and I need to not be ignored. Not only is it not nice it hurts my feelers 🙁😛 I guess I'm figuring the FTB thing is a joke. That is what it appears to be as she started joking back with you so I must have just missed the instigation of it. But my second question wasn't answered and it was a real question that required an answer. NOW I am going to do the leg work to find out if it is day or night cycle. Was it in the write up when TW was elected? I read it on my phone so I must have missed it.
 
😱 Listen people. I'm not talking just to talk. These are legitimate questions and I need to not be ignored. Not only is it not nice it hurts my feelers 🙁😛 I guess I'm figuring the FTB thing is a joke. That is what it appears to be as she started joking back with you so I must have just missed the instigation of it. But my second question wasn't answered and it was a real question that required an answer. NOW I am going to do the leg work to find out if it is day or night cycle. Was it in the write up when TW was elected? I read it on my phone so I must have missed it.


I believe it is night. you have to send in a PM
 
😱 Listen people. I'm not talking just to talk. These are legitimate questions and I need to not be ignored. Not only is it not nice it hurts my feelers 🙁😛 I guess I'm figuring the FTB thing is a joke. That is what it appears to be as she started joking back with you so I must have just missed the instigation of it. But my second question wasn't answered and it was a real question that required an answer. NOW I am going to do the leg work to find out if it is day or night cycle. Was it in the write up when TW was elected? I read it on my phone so I must have missed it.
:laugh: I'll take pity on you. It's night.
 
There are deadlines. I posted them in the last update. Just not for the initial lynch non-vote election non-vote.

I believe it is night. you have to send in a PM

Ah yes. I read the write up on my phone and it was squished at the bottom so I must have missed it. Thank you. I DO have substance to my posts. Even though it may not seem like it. I just have a lot to say, I mean don't we all? There are those of us that are just more vocal than others *cough* such as*TW *cough* :laugh: Just giving you a hard time friend!!!!! So back to my original point I am excited about those deadlines!! They will work amazingly well for me, even with work so woot woot for that.
 
She's obviously someone who says a lot without saying much. I'm kind of looking towards ksmi...is the point of this game to turn us against each other? is that It? Do I win?

Hey!! I'm not the only person who says nothing. It's not my fault that I'm really bad at finding wolves and people freak if people aren't around so I post to post. Hmph.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I know how to use punctuation!

😡😡😡😡 I am taking this as a dig at me. I have been using punctuation this WHOLE TIME!!!! Ok, so I miss some commas but that is IT!!!! Well there might be a few other things, but for the most part I think I do a darn good job!! Especially because I have been trying to type as fast as I can to get out what I need to get out before you guys move on to another topic!! You go look through my posts, you'll see punctuation in about 90% of the places it should be!!!! This is a rather frustrating time for me lol 😛 My punctuation is fine TYVM!!! :laugh: (I'm not actually mad btw, just kiddin. BUT!!! I do use punctuation mmk)
 
it makes me sad that both my avatars are fighting.... and that apparently one of them is a nutball