SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why do I have a feeling that we are all tiny little pawns in SOV's game of horror? :rolleyes:

YOU will be the one I'm watching, my dearie!!

Members don't see this ad.

And bc only that70sshow voted for me, I'm not giving anyone anything I promised!!!

And I'm firing my campaign manager!!!

New rule... I will not even RESPOND to you if all the pm contains is pm pm pm (dvmd..... :smuggrin: )

You will get no love back from me!!

Members don't see this ad :)
TW being able to PM everyone!!... :scared:

Glad I am not in this game.

I can just see your little fennec fox ducking back into his hole after saying that. :laugh:

I'm touched. You know me so well.

And just for the record, I never heard any objections from Packen. She was a willing participant in all that transpires. :laugh:
Yes, because when you're a mod a switch flips in your head and instead of thinking, "Oh, I hate it when mods do that..." you think "Torture them all! Mwahahaha!!"

New rule... I will not even RESPOND to you if all the pm contains is pm pm pm (dvmd..... :smuggrin: )

You will get no love back from me!!

I couldn't help it... I thought it was hilarious, besides I am not even in this game so I can't really say much more than PM, PM, PM. :smuggrin:

Pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pm

pie pops for all!

Yes, because when you're a mod a switch flips in your head and instead of thinking, "Oh, I hate it when mods do that..." you think "Torture them all! Mwahahaha!!"

Yeah, but we don't even get to play :(. SOV is making all of the decisions and actions. Phooey.

I'm touched. You know me so well.

And just for the record, I never heard any objections from Packen. She was a willing participant in all that transpires. :laugh:

Now that both threads are finally up and running, I can officially say "it's alive!!!!"

I can not wait to see how the madness ensues!!!

All I can say is this will be epic!!:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

well apparently Dyachei is a crazy, even in pms.... item? or just revenge from the RNG?

and the first TW prize goes to Dandelion! She followed instructions.

Members don't see this ad :)
well apparently Dyachei is a crazy, even in pms.... item? or just revenge from the RNG?

and the first TW prize goes to Dandelion! She followed instructions.

Um, where's my TW prize??!!!!

Just to clarify, to PM you I would need to put in the subject line CorporateFatCat?
Mine were titled 'Oh great leader' and she didn't complain. But to be safe I added 'it's IPB' to the end. Since she can PM with everyone, it's probably a good idea not to make her annoyed with you. ;)

Mine were titled 'Oh great leader' and she didn't complain. But to be safe I added 'it's IPB' to the end. Since she can PM with everyone, it's probably a good idea not to make her annoyed with you. ;)

:thumbup: FTB is already on the "possibly a wolf" list

:thumbup: FTB is already on the "possibly a wolf" list

Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come :cool: so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :smuggrin: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... :eek:

Ok I am already a bit confused. Is she really suspicious to you or is that just a joke because she didn't put oh great leader? And is this day or night cycle? I am so lost already. I am trying to think of a role that dyachei could have. which one of us is crazy? I died in the write up, plus I'm as normal as they come :cool: so it's not me. Seriously who just writes crazy stuff and gets distracted easily (squirrel?) Anyway, I'm going to spam PM my group. They aren't talkative enough :smuggrin: And seriously guys, when I have to head in to work later this week I'm worried about the no deadlines so I will do the best I can....... Hard to sneak into the bathroom the check WW when you don't know what time to do it. Can't go in there every 30 mins..... :eek:

and apparently, abney is NOT me... I already asked :rolleyes:

So we had a predetermined lynch, a predetermined leader vote ....

.... I'm wondering if there's any reason to actually play, or if this car is on rails?

There are deadlines. I posted them in the last update. Just not for the initial lynch non-vote election non-vote.

She's obviously someone who says a lot without saying much. I'm kind of looking towards ksmi...is the point of this game to turn us against each other? is that It? Do I win?

I thought this was supposed to be a "traditional" game, no?

dyachei said:
Squirrel!

Ummm...is dyachei a dog?

:eek: Listen people. I'm not talking just to talk. These are legitimate questions and I need to not be ignored. Not only is it not nice it hurts my feelers :(:p I guess I'm figuring the FTB thing is a joke. That is what it appears to be as she started joking back with you so I must have just missed the instigation of it. But my second question wasn't answered and it was a real question that required an answer. NOW I am going to do the leg work to find out if it is day or night cycle. Was it in the write up when TW was elected? I read it on my phone so I must have missed it.

:eek: Listen people. I'm not talking just to talk. These are legitimate questions and I need to not be ignored. Not only is it not nice it hurts my feelers :(:p I guess I'm figuring the FTB thing is a joke. That is what it appears to be as she started joking back with you so I must have just missed the instigation of it. But my second question wasn't answered and it was a real question that required an answer. NOW I am going to do the leg work to find out if it is day or night cycle. Was it in the write up when TW was elected? I read it on my phone so I must have missed it.

I believe it is night. you have to send in a PM

:laugh: I'll take pity on you. It's night.

I'm a bit worried about this game though.. SOV's mind is like a tornado.. and I should know!

There are deadlines. I posted them in the last update. Just not for the initial lynch non-vote election non-vote.

I believe it is night. you have to send in a PM

Ah yes. I read the write up on my phone and it was squished at the bottom so I must have missed it. Thank you. I DO have substance to my posts. Even though it may not seem like it. I just have a lot to say, I mean don't we all? There are those of us that are just more vocal than others *cough* such as*TW *cough* :laugh: Just giving you a hard time friend!!!!! So back to my original point I am excited about those deadlines!! They will work amazingly well for me, even with work so woot woot for that.

I meant about pms to the mods... so I assumed it's night

you can pm me ANYTIME lol
Okay. :laugh: You confused me. And SOV did say we could send in contingencies any time, so it doesn't even have to be night to PM the mods.

She's obviously someone who says a lot without saying much. I'm kind of looking towards ksmi...is the point of this game to turn us against each other? is that It? Do I win?

I thought this was supposed to be a "traditional" game, no?

I guess traditional is a "relative" term. :laugh:

Ummm...is dyachei a dog?
ROFLMAO.

Hey!! I'm not the only person who says nothing. It's not my fault that I'm really bad at finding wolves and people freak if people aren't around so I post to post. Hmph.

damn... I have Roger's and Hammerstein in my head

with a fringggggggggggge on top!

And I know how to use punctuation!

:mad::mad::mad::mad: I am taking this as a dig at me. I have been using punctuation this WHOLE TIME!!!! Ok, so I miss some commas but that is IT!!!! Well there might be a few other things, but for the most part I think I do a darn good job!! Especially because I have been trying to type as fast as I can to get out what I need to get out before you guys move on to another topic!! You go look through my posts, you'll see punctuation in about 90% of the places it should be!!!! This is a rather frustrating time for me lol :p My punctuation is fine TYVM!!! :laugh: (I'm not actually mad btw, just kiddin. BUT!!! I do use punctuation mmk)

it makes me sad that both my avatars are fighting.... and that apparently one of them is a nutball

it makes me sad that both my avatars are fighting.... and that apparently one of them is a nutball
The two sides of TW... I'm imagining those cartoons with the devil on one shoulder and angel on the other. :smuggrin: