SDN Secret Snackers!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He knocked the chips into the hot sauce :rofl:

yep, true cat style. poor Hachi (the adult dog) was just sitting there the whole time I was trying to take a good photo with a pained look on his face while Ridley knocked things over and Calli (the puppy) kept jumping up on Hachi or me. :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my gosh, whoever sent this stuff to me, it's like, SO MUCH!!!! Thank you!! There is so much here, can't wait to dig into it while running the Neuro show without students on clinics!

Gd1Ap9H.jpg

Everything in the box.

zsnKAoA.jpg

Puppy already more compliant than the cat.

B1spHAp.jpg

Thanks for turning around Ridley.
Multiple New Orleans-style chips and a Louisiana hot sauce. Sounds like you need to do some sleuthing :laugh:

• Hmm
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I keep forgetting to post this but thank you @StartingoverVet for the trail mix!! I've never tried one like this but I love it. I gave about half of it to my bf since he's now on a shelter-in-place order but I've been slowly whittling away at the rest.

FIVE POUNDS OF TRAIL MIX

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I keep forgetting to post this but thank you @StartingoverVet for the trail mix!! I've never tried one like this but I love it. I gave about half of it to my bf since he's now on a shelter-in-place order but I've been slowly whittling away at the rest.

FIVE POUNDS OF TRAIL MIX
View attachment 299687
it looks as big as it sounded. Happy you enjoyed.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Snacks came today! Pictures tomorrow, but I'd like everyone to know I just ate dinner from my delivery. And dinner may have been pickle chips and sour patch kids. :hungry: :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Snacks came today! Pictures tomorrow, but I'd like everyone to know I just ate dinner from my delivery. And dinner may have been pickle chips and sour patch kids. :hungry: :D
Update: Cheetos for lunch. Quarantine munching is in fullll effect right now. :laugh:

• Love
  • Haha
Mine went in the mail today, sorry in advance to my person because my tape job on the box was janky. Also the box might be overstuffed, contributing to my needing to put even MORE tape on it.

Reactions: 3 users
@supershorty the box came at the best time. Rough day at work and I love every snack in the box! Kit Kat’s are liiiifffeee. Thank you so much!

And to my secret snack person yours is going on the mail tomorrow I have two more things to get before sending it out.

Attachments

• 950E9345-1F2C-4BCB-9987-EF1370E83A19.jpeg
    950E9345-1F2C-4BCB-9987-EF1370E83A19.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
In high school takis or hot fries were my go to snack. They are really good if you dip them in sour cream or nacho cheese

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Hi I’m a horrible human but I just placed my order! I saw my texts brainstorming with CDO when I went to send her my switch code

Also to my secret snacker: I just had my wisdom teeth removed so I will eventually get around to eating the snack but I probs won’t be able to for a bit

• Love
I loooove those pretzel thins! I haven’t bought the everything seasoning ones because I’m certain I would eat the whole bag in one sitting.
They are my absolute favorite too!

Thanks to my secret snacker for the big package of perfect snacks that I love! I didn't recognize your name on the return address as a username, I think it was a last name, so I can't address you specifically, but thank you so much!!!!

ETA I have an inkling of who it might be based on location but I didn't want to assume :)

ETAx2 my snackee packages have not yet gone out. So if you haven't yet got one, don't worry, you haven't been forgotten.

Last edited:
  • Love
Got my snacks today! Thanks, @Barkley13 !

(Please ignore all the **** on the kitchen table in these photos)
20200501_181242.jpg

Not gonna lie, I basically cried when I saw the Boom Chicka Pop because I have only been able to find the snack size bags ONCE and otherwise can't find it anywhere in town :cryi:

Also it was super hot today and I waited a bit to check the mail - I don't THINK the kit Kats were melty from my brief inspection, but I enjoy them cold anyway so I tossed them in the freezer just in case. :p

20200501_181302.jpg

"Hey... Some of that looks like it's for me"
*puts entire head on top of the popcorn to try to get dog treats*

20200501_181325.jpg

Sitting very nicely for his treats

Cheese will be very appreciative of his crunchies, but as these are the same kind that I have literally seen him eat through a carrier for, I have hidden them carefully for now so he doesn't kick my ass to get them. :laugh:

He is currently trying to dismantle his automatic cat feeder as we speak, so hopefully he won't notice they're in the house until after I get back from McDonald's. Will post update photos of him enjoying them (assuming I survive the encounter).

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Oh my gosh, whoever sent this stuff to me, it's like, SO MUCH!!!! Thank you!! There is so much here, can't wait to dig into it while running the Neuro show without students on clinics!

Gd1Ap9H.jpg

Everything in the box.

zsnKAoA.jpg

Puppy already more compliant than the cat.

B1spHAp.jpg

Thanks for turning around Ridley.

You finish all your nom noms yet??? :heckyeah:

Got my snacks today! Thanks, @Barkley13 !

(Please ignore all the **** on the kitchen table in these photos)
View attachment 304884
Not gonna lie, I basically cried when I saw the Boom Chicka Pop because I have only been able to find the snack size bags ONCE and otherwise can't find it anywhere in town :cryi:

Also it was super hot today and I waited a bit to check the mail - I don't THINK the kit Kats were melty from my brief inspection, but I enjoy them cold anyway so I tossed them in the freezer just in case. :p

View attachment 304885
"Hey... Some of that looks like it's for me"
*puts entire head on top of the popcorn to try to get dog treats*

View attachment 304886
Sitting very nicely for his treats

Cheese will be very appreciative of his crunchies, but as these are the same kind that I have literally seen him eat through a carrier for, I have hidden them carefully for now so he doesn't kick my ass to get them. :laugh:

He is currently trying to dismantle his automatic cat feeder as we speak, so hopefully he won't notice they're in the house until after I get back from McDonald's. Will post update photos of him enjoying them (assuming I survive the encounter).
Update, the committee decided that one measly dog treat was not sufficient, so the dog ate your card while I was grabbing fast food. This is why I didn't leave any actual treats on the counter!

• Haha
20200502_014201.jpg

Also sitting nicely for his crunchies
20200502_014206.jpg

"You are too slow, crunchies NOW!"

Anyway, he is trying to acquire some crunchy dust by biting my fingers as I type this on my phone, so it is safe to say he appreciates the offering and will expect more sent on a monthly schedule henceforth. You know, as a proper tribute to his greatness.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Thanks to my secret snacker for the big package of perfect snacks that I love! I didn't recognize your name on the return address as a username, I think it was a last name, so I can't address you specifically, but thank you so much!!!!

ETA I have an inkling of who it might be based on location but I didn't want to assume :)

ETAx2 my snackee packages have not yet gone out. So if you haven't yet got one, don't worry, you haven't been forgotten.

Yeah I didn’t include a card. I figured the return would give it away. Also I’m lazy :laugh:

• Haha
Yeah I didn’t include a card. I figured the return would give it away. Also I’m lazy :laugh:

No matter, you're the best! Thanks again :cat: (I hope you are well, and your loved ones in NY! Mine out there haven't been quite lucky but are doing okay thankfully!)

Thanks @Balesofhay for the snacks! I love chocolate peanuts and gummy worms!

IMG_2980.jpg

Marshall tried so hard to be patient for the picture, and I think this one best expresses his "Mom, are we done yet? Can I please eat the treat now?" attitude. :p

• Love
Thanks @Balesofhay for the snacks! I love chocolate peanuts and gummy worms!

View attachment 305014
Marshall tried so hard to be patient for the picture, and I think this one best expresses his "Mom, are we done yet? Can I please eat the treat now?" attitude. :p
There’s more coming too! It said it wasn’t supposed to be delivered for a couple weeks so I’m surprised some of it got there joe!

Well, for the big dog, quality isn't much of an issue. He'll eat his seizure pill just as a bare tablet, so I don't believe he has any actual taste buds.
But the little dog is picky, and he eats these!
My idiot lab will eat melatonin capsules like they're Cheetos.

Green beans on the other hand, actual poison.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
My idiot lab will eat melatonin capsules like they're Cheetos.

Green beans on the other hand, actual poison.
My husband once fed Marshall a tiny bit of wasabi, just to prove to me that he wouldn't eat everything. Marshall visibly winced, powered it down, sneezed half a dozen times, then asked for more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I got a box today!! Thank you, thank you to my snacker (I didn’t find your username on the card so I don’t know who to tag, although I have a hunch)! This could not have come at a better time since my computer is dead and I was crying over the potential loss of my written prelims, and then a box arrived with snacks and a cuddly scarf :love:

Thank you! You rock!

Attachments

• F7B373A4-1A3A-447C-B699-6BAF1E19F2A9.jpeg
    F7B373A4-1A3A-447C-B699-6BAF1E19F2A9.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Love