SDN WW ReneWWed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SummerTheLynx

The Bioinformatics DVM student
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This will be a WW game that brings the game back to you, the players. If you want an idea of how it worked last time, check out Rojo's most recent SDN WW Redux game. The roles will literally be SDNers, both WW players past, and even some newer players. I am going to play the game with 24 players as of right now. If there is a strong interest for more than that, I will expand upwards.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
17. genny
22. AM

What is this?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
I know you will be able to check in enough if you give up 10 minutes of rabbiting time each day ;)

10 minutes isn't enough to catch up on ww with how much people post now. Especially if fluff isn't controlled.

I scroll ww games anymore because that's all I have time for.

I know you will be able to check in enough if you give up 10 minutes of rabbiting time each day ;)
I don't even plan to be on rabbit this next week!

Also who tf are you where it only takes ten minutes to WW. It takes several hours a day of intense spreadsheet making.

Reactions: 1 users
10 minutes isn't enough to catch up on ww with how much people post now. Especially if fluff isn't controlled.

I scroll ww games anymore because that's all I have time for.
My point is I know how much cdo is on rabbit/SDN in general, even with family around. It's about priorities (not saying family over SDN, saying WW vs. rabbit)

My point is I know how much cdo is on rabbit/SDN in general, even with family around. It's about priorities (not saying family over SDN, saying WW vs. rabbit)

Meh. Sometimes people don't want to ww over other fun things. I've definitely done that before. Get home at 9:30 from work, know I won't catch up on ww, don't really care, would rather look at FB or watch a movie or just go to bed.

Truth.

Okay, here's what I propose. I will be first on the alternate list. If you can't find a player with more time to give, I will play. I can't promise I will be always here, but I will still do what I can.

Spreadsheets are for the organized who like to catch wolves!

The only time I've actually used a spreadsheet for more than three days was when I was a wolf.

(Yo STL might not sanction a spectator chat but if y'all make one...add me, you know how I like to know everything ;) )
(If they feel like no one will be there, then they will have to participate to feel a part of it). I guess I am less of a fan of the ivory tower spectator chat approach in which people not in the game pick apart people in the game. All for dead chat as they lived it, spectator chat has left me with a bad taste in my mouth several times in a row now.

(If they feel like no one will be there, then they will have to participate to feel a part of it). I guess I am less of a fan of the ivory tower spectator chat approach in which people not in the game pick apart people in the game. All for dead chat as they lived it, spectator chat has left me with a bad taste in my mouth several times in a row now.
I can understand that. Some people just can't be convinced to play though (@Bottle of Bear) or legit don't have time. Spec chat last game was perty dead anyway.

tenor.gif

I'm all for keeping a similar schedule to last game, worked well with my work "schedule", and more importantly, my desire to sleep in.

But yeah open to suggestions from people who want to play.

Reactions: 2 users