SDN WW ReneWWed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damnit, I was thinking of signing up for this but I spent too long um-ing and ah-ing over the perceived ethical dilemma of playing a game where real life people are actually the roles. Definitely not like me to over think anything. :laugh:

Oh well, places have filled up now, maybe next game. 🙂
I think you still can
 
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
27. Ceke
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just to make it official

1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
27. Ceke

NPC: Bear
 
When we hit 29 or tomorrow evening, whichever comes quicker (or a higher number than 29 if I don't catch it in time lol...)
And if this happens, a certain someone might have a certain...stabby something in his future.

After the game though, so no worries 😉
 
When we hit 29 or tomorrow evening, whichever comes quicker (or a higher number then 29 if I don't catch it in time lol...)

Tomorrow evening will be just about the time I shall be out for a Doctor's appointment. So I might be a bit late in posting, or might not make it in time for close of posts. :arghh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're still looking for bodies players, sign me up 🙂

STL said 29 was his magic number, so I put you on.

1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
27. Ceke
28. That Redhead

NPC: Bear
 
1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8. Kam
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12. SOV
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16. LotF
17. genny
18. Fireman
19. nohika
20. Haxx
21. Cdo
22. AM
23. dds
24. Teep
25. dpmd
26. DocMotherF'ingE
27. Ceke
28. That Redhead
29. Therapist4Chnge

NPC: Bear
 
I really could do without you being so pointlessly critical. "Overreaction"... "Suck it up and play"...

I'm glad it doesn't bother YOU, but that doesn't make my feelings about it an "overreaction." I allow gladly that other people enjoy all the fluffy stuff, and I think that's awesome for them. I'm not sure why you can't allow that I *don't* like it.

But hey, thanks for the crap. Now I *really* don't want to play.

Even though STL is modding, which is usually ... interesting.

P.S. Your theories about my change in posting and my angst about the fluffiness in the last game? You were wrong on every count.
Sorry if you feel that way.

My comment here was to encourage you to play, unfortunately did the opposite. I admit calling it an over-reaction in the previous thread was thoughtless, but this time I know you are reading too much into my post here, perhaps still upset about the last one.

And if you read what I said last game, I did say it bothered me, but I searched for a way to avoid the pain; I offered a serious solution last time, (don't read between lynch close and night close) and this time a light-hearted not serious solution(just lynch DVMD).

ps - As for my theories last game, not sure which you are talking about. The only theory I had about you was when I was confused about the "go villager" post you made when you were killed as a wolf. Still haven't seen your explanation for that, although I was aware they were wildly speculative, and I never pursued them.
 
Are we at 29 players? Can we start mod shaming for modbandonment?

@WildZoo @SummerTheLynx - where my role at!?
I was up until 4 am writing, almost done, but not quite. Soon. Since Dubz wants to add a couple of roles in that were not on the list, we will leave sign ups temporarily open for 1 or 2 more.
 
Not sure whether to be appreciative of this totally non-snarky response to my sarcastic comment, or to poke the mods further for lacking sense of humor...
That particular mod likes to disarm by responding seriously to jokes 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Computers don't have a sense of humour bruh.
When he sees jokes it's like
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5xx0sgh9shs04wo4w480o8swc_640.gif


(Whoops, am I twisting a particular knife there? 😛 )
 
No need to worry about me. As much as I'd like a redux / SDNer-theme game, I really can't handle the high noise:signal ratio in recent games, esp w/ regard to gifs.

Frequently, my play is "check 1 post, go see a patient, come back, skim 2 posts, etc." That's just the way it is in a ridiculously busy ER. Even skimming is hard when I'm working.

Since people really like their noise, though, it probably makes more sense for me to play less.
There was really only the one day/night cycle of gif spam last game. I usually get annoyed at it too, but I couldn't help but figure "whatever, it's just one cycle."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game thread about to be posted, watch for the thread, roles should come out shortly after. Please do not post in the game thread until Wildzoo has reserved the first post for a Table of Contents.