SDN WW ReneWWed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WW is serious business
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Doctor-S I remember you said it looked fun... are you going to play too?
***************************************************************
@Animal Midwife, thanks for the tag. :nod:

IRL got in my way - so didn't add my name to list.

Have a great time everyone!

***************************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aw i really want to play, but I gotta study for a huge exam coming up...sigh, I should do the "responsible" thing 🙂 I'm gonna come back at the end and read the role reveals when this game is over to see if I'm in the game 🙂!

@DocEspana
@brightimpressio
@dyachei
@thedrjojo
@WhtsThFrequency
@katryn
@Flim Flam Man
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@Chillbo Baggins
@Philliab
@Lissarae06
@PJ meowerton
@Lupin21
@that redhead
@hedgiehog
@Abnerrs
@Fireman
@that70sShow
@Caia
@USMELL
@dpmd
@MediCane2006
@Foxhunter
@ddstothecor
@Therapist4Chnge
@Rogert
@Teepster87

Given that some of these people will be acting as roles in this game, figured they should get invited in. By no means the comprehensive list, but time to elevate the play of this game a little bit (for those that check in if we are out of spots, feel free to sign up, more spots can be created)