Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still more real than mountain time zone 😛those are some new time zones....
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still more real than mountain time zone 😛those are some new time zones....
I really liked the timing of this last game. 12 am- 9 pm EST day cycles and shorter nights (9 pm-12 am)
but 9 pm edt is the same as 7 pm mst, which is what you said, no?9PM EST is closing when I am still at work. I think it is a time we get a game running on a schedule good for the west coasters.
Well... What about like 2 am EST- 11 pm EST would that work better for you? I don't know fancy mountain time9PM EST is closing when I am still at work. I think it is a time we get a game running on a schedule good for the west coasters.
but 9 pm edt is the same as 7 pm mst, which is what you said, no?
ALL THE ABBREVIATIONSMake that 7PM PST... basically work with AZ time which flip flops between PST and MST depending on DST because we don't participate in that BS.
Er I'm not doing night close at 2amWell... What about like 2 am EST- 11 pm EST would that work better for you? I don't know fancy mountain time
I'm not wanting to take a spot from someone who actually wants to play/ has dedicated time to play!!And @cdoconn you get cycle input when you sign up for real 😉
We will keep expanding to fit the number of players. Unfortunately spectator chats have sucked a portion of players from actually playing, so we won't be in danger of having too manyI'm not wanting to take a spot from someone who actually wants to play/ has dedicated time to play!!
has dedicated time to play!!

(And is still somehow correct a ridiculously high amount)
Do you really think people dedicate out time to play ww?
I work 14-16 hours a day for 4-5 days a week. And this upcoming week will be there 6 days in a row. I don't dedicate time. I quickly skim the ww, post some ish and move on to other things.
More like begrudging respect lol![]()
(You're not you when you're hungry. 😉 )
I prefer to. I just know that I won't be playing like me when I don't have my normal time lol
Do you really think people dedicate out time to play ww?
I work 14-16 hours a day for 4-5 days a week. And this upcoming week will be there 6 days in a row. I don't dedicate time. I quickly skim the ww, post some ish and move on to other things.
We will keep expanding to fit the number of players
What's the worst that could happen? 😛
ugh lol1.
2.
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5.
6. @Trilt
7. Fil dil
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.
12.
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15.
16.
17. genny
18.
19.
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
do ittttugh lol
note I didn't take myself off.do itttt


There was lash back over confusion when we switched to others avatars last time. I would say you can do it, but I would recommend against to help our our resident oldies @StartingoverVet and @LetItSnow
This theme seems like it would have less noise though?No need to worry about me. As much as I'd like a redux / SDNer-theme game, I really can't handle the high noise:signal ratio in recent games, esp w/ regard to gifs.
Frequently, my play is "check 1 post, go see a patient, come back, skim 2 posts, etc." That's just the way it is in a ridiculously busy ER. Even skimming is hard when I'm working.
Since people really like their noise, though, it probably makes more sense for me to play less.
Lynch PBC1. Fern
2. PBC
3. DVMD
4. Jilary
5. nyanko
6. Trilt
7. Fil dil
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Pippy
11.MJ
12.
13. Coopah
14. SAR
15. Snowy
16.
17. genny
18.
19.
20.
21. Cdo
22. AM
23.
24.
inb4 excuses@Bottle of Bear you gotta play now that you're off your baby modding.
Options:inb4 excuses
Will call bull**** on two of those but nothing I can do about the thirdOptions:
A) Too busy working
B) Internet's broken
C) no u

Dubz, you have all the power to change your own destiny wrt that third one.Will call bull**** on two of those but nothing I can do about the third![]()
I'm taking the higher road hereDubz, you have all the power to change your own destiny wrt that third one.
And yes, I know what response this is going to get.
Just kidding...no uDubz, you have all the power to change your own destiny wrt that third one.
And yes, I know what response this is going to get.
D) all of the aboveOptions:
A) Too busy working
B) Internet's broken
C) no u
Just kidding...no u

The low road is just so much easier for me to reach!Should've known you'd never take the high road when the low road was available [emoji14]
and I'll get to Scotland before ye....![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.