Searching for Drexel PMED Successful Linkers (or non-linkers)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryanjt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I imagine this thread will have a miniscule number of intended targets, but I'm searching for anyone who has successfully linked into RWJ or Drexel COM after completing the Drexel PMED post-bacc program. (I'd even love to hear from ANYONE who finished the Drexel PMED program and got accepted to med school.)

It has been a year and a half in the program and the Drexel PMED Linkage remains shrouded in mystery. No information has been given, and it is not discussed. We are beginning to think no one actually gets into any of the schools from the program. We are also beginning to wonder if anyone actually gets into ANY med school after finishing the program. No one can provide any stats about these things for us.

I believe this thread belongs in this forum and not the Post-Bacc forum because I'm searching for those currently enrolled in med school.

Members don't see this ad.

ryan search for unskinnybop id...i tried PM'in but no reply. that person got in after PMED i wonder who it is.. maybe laura can give us her name

While you are searching for med students that completed a post-bacc program, post-bacc linkage programs don't concern med students as we have already entered into med school. Thus, this thread would be better placed in the pre-allopathic forum. Med students still peruse and post in threads in the pre-med forums.