Seat Deposit!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miyaki

Reaction score
Hi,
I submitted deposits for both schools that I got accepted.
what Do you guys think? Should I inform the school to widthdraw me from the seat or just let they automatically do that in May when everything go smoothly with main one? Honestly, I feel unsafe, uneasy right now to make decision, any advise, 🙏 please.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I submitted deposits for both schools that I got accepted.
what Do you guys think? Should I inform the school to widthdraw me from the seat or just let they automatically do that in May when everything go smoothly with main one? Honestly, I feel unsafe, uneasy right now to make decision, any advise, 🙏 please.
When you get a second offer after already having made a deposit, there can be a short period that you are holding both schools.
When you have decided which one you will attend, you do need to contact the other school directly to withdraw from their class. It won't happen automatically.
Congratulations on your success

Reactions: 1 user
When you get a second offer after already having made a deposit, there can be a short period that you are holding both schools.
When you have decided which one you will attend, you do need to contact the other school directly to withdraw from their class. It won't happen automatically.
Congratulations on your success
I didnt know it untill you clarified it.
🙏 Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there are specified rules / dates for DO Schools?
This contains an explanation of the rules and procedures:

Reactions: 1 users