Seattle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iflossdaily

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here from Seattle? I've been hearing a lot about how natives really resent out-of-staters moving to the pacific northwest....is it true? Do you know if there is a saturated market for dentists there, esp. in the Seattle/Tacoma area? I know eastern Wash. needs dentists but I haven't heard much about the big city. I'm planning a trip later in the summer and would like some ideas of what to do in the city...

Members don't see this ad.

I was a missionary in Seattle for two years and absolutely loved it! It's a great city, and I found the people to great also. I can't comment on the dentist/patient ratio or the saturation of dentists because that wasn't something I looked into at all. Perhaps somebody else around here can answer that question.

-G

this has nothing to do with your question, but just wanted to let you know that I love Seattle and I am your neighbor, I am from Portland Oregon.
Rain Rain..rain..rain..and rain..
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Seattle is a great city. I've lived in Washington for over 16 years and love it. It has caught the attention of many people domestic and abroad and recently we have seen an explosion in new residents. Like everywhere else there a need for dentists. I don't know about the city but all I know where there is a huge increase in population, like in Seattle, there will be a increase in need as well. PM me if you have more questions.

DesiDentist

hey guys...are any of the SEattlites going to the Pacific NW Dental Conference? its on july 23--24 at the convention ctr? i am gonna go fri the 24th...you guys should check it out!

Sonigee-

I can't make the conference this year because I start dental school(UOP) July 12th. The past two years I have volunteered at the conference and I had a great time looking at the exhibits and going to lectures. If anyone has the opportunity to attend do it because you'll have a good time.

-K