Second Kiss.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Somehow this is therapeutic for me.

ROUND 2!

My oldest and best friend and I were remembering high school via text message the other day. For the record, I was not "a popular kid".

BestBuddy pulled my sorry @ss away from being kicked a few times. Primarily because I had a mouth that wrote checks that my @ss couldn't cash.

We texted back and forth over various topics related to our youth.

I finally confessed:

"Donnie Diaz (name changed) wanted to kick my @ss. Thanks for running interference, amigo."

"Yeah?! What the hell did you ever do to him? He was a jack@ss."

Welp. 10th grade.

I ran "track and field" because in a school where being an "athlete" was your ticket to being "cool".. that's what I could get away with.

I was never "Johnny Football Hero".

His older sister. 12th grade to my 10th grade.

"Daria" was quite the athlete. She should never have given me the time of day. Gymnastics. Volleyball... pretty sure her name is still on the wall for being the "High School Cross-Country Record Holder".

One day. Track practice.

"Hey, girls, I'll catch up with you later. I lost a spike from my cleat."

(Nonspecific girls are dismissed).

"Fox! I cant find this spike! Look around here with me."

This was clearly away from any prying eyes.

There was no missing spike.

She grabbed me by my (then-long) hair, pushed me against the concrete wall of the stadium. Mmmwah.

I didn't know what to do. I had only kissed one other girl. Natalie Bonavita (name not altered). She just laid it on me. I didn't know where to put my hands. She put them where I should have put them.

After :30 seconds or so (what seemed like :30 minutes), she let me come up for air. She said nothing. Her eyes told it all: "Say nothing; and this might happen again." She left. "Coming, girls!"

"This was why Donnie Diaz wanted to kick my @ss, bro."

(Now.) Years later, I said to my BestBuddy: "Dude, she straight-up James Bond'ed me. She took what she wanted, and stopped short of putting a bullet in the back of my head. Assassin. Nobody ever saw; but I'll bet it got around to Donnie. Somehow."

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I hate to break it to you Fox, but Daria did that to me too. In fact Daria did it with all the guys.

...Daria is now an overweight, waitress working at the Waffle House down by the river.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Somehow this is therapeutic for me.

ROUND 2!

My oldest and best friend and I were remembering high school via text message the other day. For the record, I was not "a popular kid".

BestBuddy pulled my sorry @ss away from being kicked a few times. Primarily because I had a mouth that wrote checks that my @ss couldn't cash.

We texted back and forth over various topics related to our youth.

I finally confessed:

"Donnie Diaz (name changed) wanted to kick my @ss. Thanks for running interference, amigo."

"Yeah?! What the hell did you ever do to him? He was a jack@ss."

Welp. 10th grade.

I ran "track and field" because in a school where being an "athlete" was your ticket to being "cool".. that's what I could get away with.

I was never "Johnny Football Hero".

His older sister. 12th grade to my 10th grade.

"Daria" was quite the athlete. She should never have given me the time of day. Gymnastics. Volleyball... pretty sure her name is still on the wall for being the "High School Cross-Country Record Holder".

One day. Track practice.

"Hey, girls, I'll catch up with you later. I lost a spike from my cleat."

(Nonspecific girls are dismissed).

"Fox! I cant find this spike! Look around here with me."

This was clearly away from any prying eyes.

There was no missing spike.

She grabbed me by my (then-long) hair, pushed me against the concrete wall of the stadium. Mmmwah.

I didn't know what to do. I had only kissed one other girl. Natalie Bonavita (name not altered). She just laid it on me. I didn't know where to put my hands. She put them where I should have put them.

After :30 seconds or so (what seemed like :30 minutes), she let me come up for air. She said nothing. Her eyes told it all: "Say nothing; and this might happen again." She left. "Coming, girls!"

"This was why Donnie Diaz wanted to kick my @ss, bro."

(Now.) Years later, I said to my BestBuddy: "Dude, she straight-up James Bond'ed me. She took what she wanted, and stopped short of putting a bullet in the back of my head. Assassin. Nobody ever saw; but I'll bet it got around to Donnie. Somehow."
Dude....Wow. You was set up. That's cold. At least God set everything right and made sure Donnie Diaz ended up bald, fat, blind, broke, and livin' in a trailer with Toothless Tanya'. He did, right?

Reactions: 1 users
You guys are really getting me thru some down days.

I hate to break it to you Fox, but Daria did that to me too. In fact Daria did it with all the guys.

...Daria is now an overweight, waitress working at the Waffle House down by the river.

See, you're WRONG. Daria was hot. Fat girls don't run cross country.

Epilogue: It never happened again. But in retrospect, I can clearly remember Daria giving me that look, like : "What are you waiting for?!"

When I look back at my dating career, I was such a dumb@ss.

But I'm glad it never happened again. Daria probably has a bad Axis-2 disorder.

And I liked Amanda Bogle better anyways.

"The Mendoza Line" is a real thing.

It the .200 mark for a MLB batting average.

Sorry. I'm still a loser.

You guys are really getting me thru some down days.

See, you're WRONG. Daria was hot. Fat girls don't run cross country.

Epilogue: It never happened again. But in retrospect, I can clearly remember Daria giving me that look, like : "What are you waiting for?!"

When I look back at my dating career, I was such a dumb@ss.

But I'm glad it never happened again. Daria probably has a bad Axis-2 disorder.

And I liked Amanda Bogle better anyways.
"Youth is wasted on the young."
"If youth knew. If age could."