Secondaries complete early OCT - interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wya2020

Reaction score
If I had my secondaries complete early October, when should I expect to hear back in regards to interview invites or even rejections? I have one interview invite so far at a school where I haven’t even been complete at for a month so I’m confused as to what that timeline looks like. Thanks.

PS - just goes to show there is hope for those of us who were complete later on in the cycle. Good luck to you all !

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
congrats and thank you for posting - helped my anxiety a little about submitting secondaries in october

Most adcoms say completing early October is not late this cycle and every school processes differently so no one can give timelines. Check the threads of schools you applied and you may get an idea but expect to get invitations anytime between now and January.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it depends on the school. I also submitted midish-October and they've been slowly rolling in. Mostly within the last week or so. I'd expect most schools to respond in December (if at all) just from looking at other trends. There is hope for us ;)

MS2 and I submitted in October. 1 II in oct, 1 in jan, 1 in feb, and 1 in march and I was accepted to all of them. be patient!

Reactions: 1 user