Secondary essay for UTH-McGovern (Houston)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AceBR

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep reading "McGovern Medical School does not require secondary applications."

Although the school does not require secondary applications, does McGovern offers the option to submit a secondary essay?
 
I keep reading "McGovern Medical School does not require secondary applications."

Although the school does not require secondary applications, does McGovern offers the option to submit a secondary essay?
McGovern has not required secondary essays in the past but they have suggested that they will, starting this cycle. Once you have submitted your TMDSAS primary watch your email. I don't know whether they will do secondary by invitation only, or offer it to all.