Secret Santa for a guy

Started by lhmhtd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lhmhtd

℅ something somewhere eventually
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I of course drew a guys name for our clinic's secret Santa. I have worked with him a total of one time. He's currently a third year vet student, so I thought it'd be neat to get him something vet med related but I don't want to get something that's super sentimental or expensive. What would be a cool, relatively cheap gift I could get him?
 
So I of course drew a guys name for our clinic's secret Santa. I have worked with him a total of one time. He's currently a third year vet student, so I thought it'd be neat to get him something vet med related but I don't want to get something that's super sentimental or expensive. What would be a cool, relatively cheap gift I could get him?
really girly scrubs. We love that shiz.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what about something like this? it says it's for black guys though. this guy is white.
Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 12.08.30 PM.png
 
but seriously though, i think that would be a good idea. this one was the least girly looking. this and maybe a pack of pens and some other little goodies or something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Without knowing a price range it's kinda difficult to answer, yanno? But if a scrub cap fits in the window and you want to do something vet-related, I think that's good. Somewhere along the way somebody gave me a UF scrub cap that I make a point of wearing when I'm in the UMN hospital. 😉
 
I agree with what others have said. Coffee mugs, water bottles, no-sweat tumblers are wonderful to have on clinics. I think I lose a penlight every rotation so those would be good too (especially if it's both a pen AND a light...those ones are sweet). Scrub caps are okay.
 
Coffee mug or water bottle or whatever with the vet school logo on it? Then it's vet-related and a necessary thing for a vet student to have. Might be more expensive though since it has a logo.