Selling DAT Destroyer "Organic Chemistry Odyssey"

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baseball0079

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm selling my "Organic Chemistry Odyssey" book by Dr. Jim Romano. I used it when I took the DAT last year and it really helped me on the organic chemistry section. The book is part of DAT Destroyer (which I also used) and it can really help you crush the Orgo section. The book's condition is brand new with no highlights or writing inside of it. It sells for $129.95 online and I am selling it for half of that price. Message me on Facebook if interested! I have Venmo and can ship the book to you (you pay shipping cost). My email is [email protected] email me if interested!