This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbastor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!
I just finished with the MCAT, so I'm looking to get rid of ALL my books

I'm selling:
  • EK 9th edition (Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research and Math, Biology 1 Molecules: Biochemistry, Biology 2 Systems, Psychology & Sociology, Chemistry: General and Organic Chemistry, Physics) -$100
  • EK 10th edition (Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research and Math, Biology 1 Molecules: Biochemistry, Biology 2 Systems, Psychology & Sociology, Chemistry: General and Organic Chemistry, Physics) -$175
  • Kaplan 1st Edition (MCAT Biochemistry Review, MCAT Physics and Math Review, MCAT Biology Review, MCAT Organic Chemistry Review, MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review, MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review, MCAT General Chemistry Review) -$80
  • Kaplan 3rd Edition (MCAT Biochemistry Review, MCAT Physics and Math Review, MCAT Biology Review, MCAT Organic Chemistry Review, MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review, MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review, MCAT General Chemistry Review, + MCAT Quick Sheets, Lesson book, and High-yield Problem Solving Guide) -$150
I'll also sell all of them for $350
Buyer pays shipping

Message me if you're interested! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.