sent app fee but....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSXer

:) UoMBCDSCo07 :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't send a 2x2 picture. I've been behind with the supplemental stuff, but I figured that for the schools that wanted the (1) APP FEE, (2) PICTURE (3) DAT SCORES (4) LETTERS OF REC AT THE SAME TIME AS THE AADSAS APP, as long as I turn in my App fee first, they'll process my AADSAS application EVEN IF I DIDN'T SEND THE ABOVE SUPPLEMENTALS. Am I correct here?

Members don't see this ad.

The reason I ask is because I'm freaking out that they already have my AADSAS app and app fee. But I was wondering if that is enough for them to start processing my app, even if I'm in the process of getting them the above supplementals. Again, I am just talking about the schools that are asking for these supplemental materials AT THE SAME TIME AS the AADSAA app.

Thanks.

If I HAVE to send all these supplementals ASAP, then it'l cost me well over $100 to Express mail it. I'd rather not, but if I have to I have to. Let me know

yeah, i think you're ok...as long as you get the money and aadsas app in first, they will prob start your file....but check out my post in the thread sam started.

Members don't see this ad :)
no need to express mail anything....i just would send everything else you need to in one or two mailings...so they dont get something from you like every day :)

Don't worry about it. I emailed NYU and they said it was fine if you send stuff in seperately. I felt bad, and was even contemplating cutting up my prom pics to send them a pic. Then I just wrote them a letter stating that here is the money and I will mail them the other stuff later. Pics take two weeks to develop.

DesiDentist

Thanks for the reply, vixen. I hope your right. And I checked out that other thread too. I can't believe after all this commotion, they won't even open apps until September!!

I guess I can stop streessing and just get in my supplemental materials in by next week. Thanks!

Anyone else with comments?

You can go to Mailboxes etc. or any packaging business and they'll take a passport photo and give it to you in minutes.

I went to Kinkos and got my photos done in a few minutes.
however, it cost me 40 dollars for 6 photos!!!
WHat a rip off! DON'T GO TO KINKOS!!!!! And the photos turned out horrible too!!!