Quantcast

Sent same transcript to PTCAS twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yewndpt

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I sent in two of the same transcripts to PTCAS because I was afraid they didn't receive the first one. The transcript I sent in first was received 9/4 and the second one was received on 9/15. I already called PTCAS about this and they said it shouldn't be a problem.. but I'm still a little stressed about it.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is/was in a similar situation and if it slowed down your GPA verification process at all. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Update
My GPA was processed today so it wasn't a problem at all.

Last edited:

shihalud

Reaction score
I accidentally did the same thing. It's not a big deal at all. Everything is OKAY.

sjp44

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing except the second transcript came with a report of a breakdown of what all my AP credits were from highschool. I called them and they said to send it in anyway because they will put everything with my name together. I just submitted my PTCAS on 10/1 for schools with 12/1 deadlines...so I hope everything gets verified in time:nailbiting: