Sent same transcript to PTCAS twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yewndpt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in two of the same transcripts to PTCAS because I was afraid they didn't receive the first one. The transcript I sent in first was received 9/4 and the second one was received on 9/15. I already called PTCAS about this and they said it shouldn't be a problem.. but I'm still a little stressed about it.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is/was in a similar situation and if it slowed down your GPA verification process at all. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Update
My GPA was processed today so it wasn't a problem at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I accidentally did the same thing. It's not a big deal at all. Everything is OKAY.

I did the same thing except the second transcript came with a report of a breakdown of what all my AP credits were from highschool. I called them and they said to send it in anyway because they will put everything with my name together. I just submitted my PTCAS on 10/1 for schools with 12/1 deadlines...so I hope everything gets verified in time:nailbiting: