1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

September submitters

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ld106588, Nov 6, 2001.

1. ld106588

ld106588 Member
    10+ Year Member

Is there anyone here who submitted their AMCAS application in September that has the verification process initiated on their app or is verified?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tnt3

tnt3 Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted 9/26 and I think my application has been verified...I got an email from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School stating that they had received my verified application. I have red X's on my AMCAS application.

4. Yeah, I've been getting emails from schools saying 'We've received your verified AMCAS. . .' but there aren't any of those mysterious 'blue slashes (or is it ex's?)' on my app when I pull it up. I'm pretty curious about that too. I submitted 9/20

5. Keith

Keith Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I submitted 10/4 and am verified. I have three red Xs over three sections of the main menu, and blue slashes throughout my coursework. When you hit the "print application" option, the first thing you will see at the top of you application is date submitted, date printed, etc.... If you have a date next to "date processed" (below date printed), and the red Xs, you are verified.... If this is the case, you should also see blue slashes and Xs throughout the coursework section.

6. praying mantis

praying mantis Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

WOW!! How did you guys get verified so fast? Any advice for the rest of us?

7. praying mantis

praying mantis Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

O.K. I'll answer my own question. I was surpised to find that I had been processed today too! Submitted 10/9

And yeah, its not fair to those that submitted way before that. The bugs must have gotten out of the system by September.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!