Sexual Harassment on rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Amazing. Again, what did the receptor do wrong?

This guy has mouths to feed and a family most likely. Before you ruin his life, I’m asking for legitimate evidence and not your feelings and allegations because someone looked at you for one second too long.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It wasn’t the preceptor. Did you even read the post?

If he has mouths to feed perhaps he should consider not sexually harassing people. As for wanting evidence not ‘feelings’ what do you think sexual harassment is? Part of it is how you make the victim feel. Maybe all of it (since it has to be unwanted to qualify as harassment).

Perhaps he is totally innocent and misunderstood. In that case he doesn’t have anything to worry about. He is most likely on camera and that (as well as all the other employees) can be the judge. As for his comments, his employer can decide if they are workplace appropriate or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Just like with cops, most are good but some are bad. Think recently turned in Australian homicide or the cop who got caught on video planting evidence next to a corpse. The same applies to victims of sexual harassment or rape. We will never know the true numbers but a few bad apples will fabricate lies and unfortunately get away with it.

Sexual harassment needs a standard, clear definition. Not this objective "I feel like I'm being harassed" nonsense. It's absolutely not sexual harassment to tell a coworker her purple pants look good. It's absolutely sexual harassment to tell a coworker her badonkadonk is poppin in those purple pants.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sexual harassment needs a standard, clear definition. Not this objective "I feel like I'm being harassed" nonsense. It's absolutely not sexual harassment to tell a coworker her purple pants look good. It's absolutely sexual harassment to tell a coworker her badonkadonk is poppin in those purple pants.

Is it sexual harassment if I tell a customer her purple drank looks good?

If he has mouths to feed perhaps he should consider not sexually harassing people. As for wanting evidence not ‘feelings’ what do you think sexual harassment is? Part of it is how you make the victim feel. Maybe all of it (since it has to be unwanted to qualify as harassment).

Perhaps he is totally innocent and misunderstood. In that case he doesn’t have anything to worry about. He is most likely on camera and that (as well as all the other employees) can be the judge. As for his comments, his employer can decide if they are workplace appropriate or not.

My mistake, I read the OP days ago and forgot it was a different pharmacist in this situation. If he is totally innocent, you are still slandering his name and reputation, and by chance getting him fired. In this market, if he gets fired over false allegations you are indeed ruining him/his family’s life.

Curious if the sex’s were reversed here, would you be singing a different tune? All men are rapists and guilty until proven innocent under your modship. #metoo

Reactions: 1 user
I’m curious with your amazing social skills are you able to tell the difference between being hit on and being given an innocent complement?

Are you just assuming OP can’t tell the difference?

If OP Thinks she is being sexually harassed, she is being sexually harassed.

But by all means let’s continue to blame her, after all she was probably asking for it with what she was wearing.

Don’t think people are blaming her. Trying to educate her and disagreeing with her assessment based on the facts that’s she presented.

Since we have yet to hear from and yet to receive clarification, we are all going bassed on her initial post and her screen name of “bible girl”.

My mistake, I read the OP days ago and forgot it was a different pharmacist in this situation. If he is totally innocent, you are still slandering his name and reputation, and by chance getting him fired. In this market, if he gets fired over false allegations you are indeed ruining him/his family’s life.

Curious if the sex’s were reversed here, would you be singing a different tune? All men are rapists and guilty until proven innocent under your modship. #metoo

It's absolutely different. The difference is evident as female teachers who sleep with underage male students are punished much less severely than a male teacher sleeping with an underage female student.

Another thing, this pharmacist preceptor is pretty dumb for putting himself into this murky situation.

OP, I believe you, period.

Report it, period.

Report it to your school, they should help, send via email so there's a paper trail.
How v i r t u o u s of you to believe a bunch of letters on an internet forum with absolutely no evidence or real clarity.

Like I said before, none of us can truly know what happened.

Saying "period" is just as foolish as saying it absolutely wasn't.

I’m curious with your amazing social skills are you able to tell the difference between being hit on and being given an innocent complement?

But by all means let’s continue to blame her, after all she was probably asking for it with what she was wearing.
How dare you sexually harass me that way! I’m taking this up with the moderator moderators!

Reactions: 2 users

I feel like most could make a better argument for you to get fired for harassments for making not 1 but 2 different techs cry lmao

also why does it matter that it's the preceptor or not, that's not the main point of the argument

I feel like most could make a better argument for you to get fired for harassments for making not 1 but 2 different techs cry lmao

also why does it matter that it's the preceptor or not, that's not the main point of the argument

But I never sexually harassed them! I was just mean to them, a totally different kind of harassment. LMAO

I guess it doesn't matter if people call him the preceptor but it is a weird detail to keep getting wrong. I would think that it would be much worse if it was in fact the preceptor.

Members don't see this ad :)

https://tettra.co/wp-content/decks/cvs-handbook.pdf

There's a spectrum between blaming the victim and everyone is a potential predator, I think you are being a bit hyperbolic. I'd like to agree, but no, it's not just thought, otherwise very specious claims would result. There's a reason why the sexual harassment policies require "unwanted" as part of the definition. I have no doubt that OP is uncomfortable, and in the case of the white coat search, that it does cross a line if no one else is subject to the policy. But uncomfortable versus sexual harassment, there's specifically boundaries for that. Both from being a recipient of it and being a supervisor over situations that have these matters, there's a specific way that it has to be identified and dealt with. You have to start with saying no to the behavior and informing in public that it's not wanted and it's uncomfortable. This is a discussion that should be in front of witnesses and definitely with the preceptor.

If I were her, I'd focus on the white coat search and asking whether everyone is subjected to it or she is being singled out. If she is being singled out, that's an immediate issue that even the dumbest preceptor or district supervisor is going to understand is a problem (or OP might very well be able to claim something from the company). That said, no, simple comments on general appearance (even if stated in a lewd tone) are rarely sufficient for it even if we all know with the exception of explicit reference to sex or other offensive areas.

To be safe in this hyperlitigious environment, you should treat everyone equally poorly if nothing else. Don't comment on someone's appearance unless you have an objective business point to make (usually that the clothes are out of compliance). Workplace romance is generally to almost always a bad idea. Don't work alone, and don't agree to meet a co-worker after work alone (because that actually can be brought up as a workplace coercion matter). On the other hand, the victim does have responsibilities to deal with harassment in terms of reporting it on the chain and dealing with the offender directly (and in the case of the comment, she should state in front of witnesses that "thank you for your comments, I am here to work, and unless my appearance offends you, I'd appreciate it if you did not comment on it."

In practice, this is a part of working. We've got to figure out ourselves in terms of workplace decorum and behavior. That includes dealing with the predators and sociopaths. Op and the rest of us have to find our way of dealing with the matter.

Reactions: 3 users

What are you even saying? That means I’ve been sexually harassed by both men and women who have commented innocently on my lunch or said that I was slim.

Also, you don’t seem to think it makes a difference that this girl didn’t even speak up to let the guy know she’s uncomfortable. How is he supposed to know that a random comment about her lunch would be misconstrued as harassment?

So if a girl is not under the influence of drugs and alcohol and has unforced sex with a guy, he’s supposed to magically know that she doesn’t want to or else it’s rape? That’s essentially the same type of scenario.

Unless it’s obvious and fits the standard definition of rape or sexual harassment, people need to speak up, otherwise it’s not rape or sexual harassment.

How dare you sexually harass me that way! I’m taking this up with the moderator moderators!

Don't get your panties in a twist. You look a lot better when you smile you know. A pretty thing like you wouldn't want to get worry wrinkles do you? *pats shoulder reassuringly*

I don’t like it when people falsely accuse others on such matters. Not only does it ruin innocent people’s lives, it is part of the reason that real victims of rape and harassment are not taken seriously. It’s like the story of the boy who cried wolf.

People have made comments in this thread that the men are the ones bothered by OPs post because they are likely guilty of similar behavior, but as a female, I’m just as bothered. I think this type of stuff harms women more in the long run. Men are going to become distrusting of women, or uncomfortable even saying a word to a woman, and true rape/sexual harassment victims are going to have a difficult time being believed or taken seriously.

Reactions: 4 users
What are you even saying? That means I’ve been sexually harassed by both men and women who have commented innocently on my lunch or said that I was slim.

Also, you don’t seem to think it makes a difference that this girl didn’t even speak up to let the guy know she’s uncomfortable. How is he supposed to know that a random comment about her lunch would be misconstrued as harassment?

So if a girl is not under the influence of drugs and alcohol and has unforced sex with a guy, he’s supposed to magically know that she doesn’t want to or else it’s rape? That’s essentially the same type of scenario.

Unless it’s obvious and fits the standard definition of rape or sexual harassment, people need to speak up, otherwise it’s not rape or sexual harassment.

You were only harassed if the comments were unwelcome. Were they unwelcome?

Do you really think the comment was random? Would OP have been uncomfortable with a random comment? Or is it more reasonable to assume that OP knows when she is being hit on and doesn't want to deal with needing to reject someone who can influence her rotation and/or grade? Or just doesn't want to deal with inappropriate attention at work to begin with? Why is the burden on her to stop creepy behavior?

I really don't know how to answer the question about rape. It is basically inconceivable to me that it would be possible to have sex with someone and not be aware that they are not into it. I don't know how that is possible. But if I accept the premise that it is possible, I guess my question would be how do you normally know if you have someone's consent for sex? Presumably your standard is not "if they don't stop me, they must have wanted it". I don't even know why we are discussing rape in the first place.

...I think you are being a bit hyperbolic...

Actually, you caught me. I am being hyperbolic. But since some people have decided that this poor innocent pharmacist is going to have his life and career ruined for just being nice, I decided it would be fun to take the other side and advocate for the OP. My actual feelings about it are much more moderate, but moderate isn't always very fun to argue for. Now shhhh and stop harshing my buzz!

Considering that OP hasn't returned I think it is safe to say the whole scenario is fictitious, but it could have happened so it still makes a decent conversation topic I would say. Besides someone might really be in this situation and benefit from seeing how people think about these things.

Actually, you caught me. I am being hyperbolic. But since some people have decided that this poor innocent pharmacist is going to have his life and career ruined for just being nice, I decided it would be fun to take the other side and advocate for the OP. My actual feelings about it are much more moderate, but moderate isn't always very fun to argue for. Now shhhh and stop harshing my buzz!

Considering that OP hasn't returned I think it is safe to say the whole scenario is fictitious, but it could have happened so it still makes a decent conversation topic I would say. Besides someone might really be in this situation and benefit from seeing how people think about these things.

What you're doing sounds like trolling which ignores the very real, potential danger of these situations. Real people read these forums and make decisions based upon what they read. Please ask yourself if your "fun" is worth indirectly leading to someone getting inappropriately or falsely accused of sexual harassment? Is it too much to ask you to have some empathy?

What you're doing sounds like trolling which ignores the very real, potential danger of these situations. Real people read these forums and make decisions based upon what they read. Please ask yourself if your "fun" is worth indirectly leading to someone getting inappropriately or falsely accused of sexual harassment? Is it to much to ask you to have some empathy?

Why don’t you have empathy for the real victim, the person who is being harassed?

Why don’t you have empathy for the real victim, the person who is being harassed?

We have only 1 side of the story, and the OP disappeared after posting their first and only post without any followup. There is no way of concluding who the "victim" is if any; in fact, as another poster pointed out, the entire story may have been a fabrication.

The difference between you and me, is I'm giving my sincere opinion and trying to contribute meaningfully to the situation. Meanwhile, as you say, you're doing it for fun, for a rise, even misrepresenting your own opinions to get people to argue.

Simple, facts that she presented do not meet criteria for sexual harassment. Why should I side with someone who is trying to falsely accuse a fellow pharmacist and ruin his reputation??!
It’s like the constitution, open to different interpretations. More disagree with your point of view and feel that the right step to take is inform the preceptor of her feeling on the matter.

Simple, facts that she presented do not meet criteria for sexual harassment. Why should I side with someone who is trying to falsely accuse a fellow pharmacist and ruin his reputation??!
It’s like the constitution, open to different interpretations. More disagree with your point of view and feel that the right step to take is inform the preceptor of her feeling on the matter.

Wait, when did I suggest she do anything more (or less for that matter) than inform the preceptor? I don't think I did.

Also how do you know that staring, demanding to remove clothing, and commenting on physical appearance do not qualify as sexual harassment? Are you some kind of pretend internet lawyer now? (Sorry if that last bit goes over your head, it is a bit of an inside joke)

Wait, when did I suggest she do anything more (or less for that matter) than inform the preceptor? I don't think I did.

Also how do you know that staring, demanding to remove clothing, and commenting on physical appearance do not qualify as sexual harassment? Are you some kind of pretend internet lawyer now? (Sorry if that last bit goes over your head, it is a bit of an inside joke)

1. Staring is subjective
2. See discussion on CVS policy of white coat search, as seveal others commented on it.
3. Not an internet anything. Just much smarter and more right than you.

Good night

I’m surprised so many people think this isn’t sexual harrassement.
I am still new to the workforce, but based on the sexual harrassment training videos I watched in recent years, this behavior fits the definition.

THANK YOU! EEOC, everyone - none of it is OK.

1. Staring is subjective
2. See discussion on CVS policy of white coat search, as seveal others commented on it.
3. Not an internet anything. Just much smarter and more right than you.

Good night

1. Staring is subjective. So is harassment.

2. It could still be harassment if she is the only one subjected to the search, as others have said. Also I’m pretty familiar with CVS white coat policy since I worked there for seven years.

3. I am glad you know how smart we both are and have some way to measure our rightness.

Good night!

Can we at least agree that it’s not so much what he said, but how he might have said it that could be a problem?

This is the part that confuses me. Why are so many people so sure that he is innocent? OP presumably has a lifetime of interactions with men to gauge intentions. If his intentions were innocent she probably wouldn’t be creeped out. Why is that so hard to believe? Why isn’t that the defult assumption? Instead we get a bunch of “if you don’t like it stand up for yourself” and “you wouldn’t complain if he was hot” crap.

Why should she have to stand up for herself, she shouldn’t be put in that position to begin with. Why isn’t the assumption that she should be able to go to rotation and not have to deal with unwanted attention?

Reactions: 4 users
I'm a P4 and doing an internship at the 3-letter retail pharmacy. I've been having to deal with a creepy pharmacist and I don't know how to handle this.

He isn't my preceptor. He's the "other" pharmacist. From day 1, he kept looking at me and staring just a little too long. He kept commenting on how I "look good today." Even things like the food I brought got comments from him saying "so that's how you keep your figure slim."

I've really just tried to ignore him but he makes me so uncomfortable. When I bent down to get a stock bottle on the bottom of the fast rack I caught him looking at me, then he quickly looked away.

The thing that creeps me out the most is that he always asks me to take off my white coat before I go home. Then he proceeds to pat down my white coat. He says its company policy, but no other pharmacist makes me do this. I get the feeling he is just doing it to look at me with less clothing. It just makes me feel violated.

My school made it clear that we always have to wear our white coats on rotation, as this is apparently the law in our state. It also just seems unreasonable to ask someone to take off their clothes in a workplace.

So my question is what I should do. I have to deal with this creep for a for another few weeks.

Is this actually company policy?

It is sexual harassment. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. A woman gets raped and the same people ask "are you sure you did not consent?". I am surprised no one has said maybe you brought this upon yourself. Maybe someone did. I could not read through all the nonsense.

Here's my advice. Look up the policy, print it out and highlight key points. Next time he says something, ANYTHING, in the presence of another pharmacist, hopefully your preceptor, but a technician is just fine, hand it to the creep and say "This is for you. Your behavior is unwelcome. Is that clear?" They'll know you mean business. You're likely an attractive woman and will deal with this nonsense often. So you might as well grow a spine now and practice asserting yourself. That's the thing. Someone's head has to roll for people to know you mean business.

It is sexual harassment. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. A woman gets raped and the same people ask "are you sure you did not consent?". I am surprised no one has said maybe you brought this upon yourself. Maybe someone did. I could not read through all the nonsense.

Here's my advice. Look up the policy, print it out and highlight key points. Next time he says something, ANYTHING, in the presence of another pharmacist, hopefully your preceptor, but a technician is just fine, hand it to the creep and say "This is for you. Your behavior is unwelcome. Is that clear?" They'll know you mean business. You're likely an attractive woman and will deal with this nonsense often. So you might as well grow a spine now and practice asserting yourself. That's the thing. Someone's head has to roll for people to know you mean business.
So, how should she respond when he prints out the policies that say her coat is supposed to be searched and interns must act under the direct supervision of a pharmacist?

Audit: Sexual assault incidents within VA system underreported

Silence is silence. I've learned the hard way that it is not a good idea make a judgment on whether or not silence connotes guilt without other context; that's mystery territory. I have actually dealt with situations where these situations have occurred and the victim blamed herself for being part of the problem which was not true, but when one falls into that spiral, there's no good end. One weekend, a patient waited until he saw the tech run out into the hospital on his Pyxis rounds, came up to the pharmacy window, slammed my staff pharmacist's head against the counter hard enough to fracture her skull but unmercifully not hard enough to render her unconscious, and violated her for the better part of an hour before the VA police got to rescue her because another patient had walked in on them. Even after recovery, she was more or less PTSD speechless when approaching the pharmacy (and I didn't have to be a psychiatrist although we had one present to clinically gauge her ability to get back to work). I personally filed the security report, but as it was explained to me when I promoted to National years afterward, it went to the Inspector General who was masturbating himself in public, so obviously the recommendations went nowhere (though I was infuriated that National would not consider reassigning her to another hospital or a non-patient care facing job and put her on administrative leave that ended her career).

On the same note, a rather fascinating exploration of that topic of the practical effects of managing real people with real issues would be "Linda, as in the Linda Murder" done by the incomparably incompetent, misanthropic, misogynist detective Evert Backstrom. International Noir Fiction: Leif G.W. Persson's Bäckström novel, Linda: As in the Linda Murder. There is mordant humor in such situations.

So, how should she respond when he prints out the policies that say her coat is supposed to be searched and interns must act under the direct supervision of a pharmacist?

Well, @zelman she is clearly being singled out. Like my grandmother would say - it does not translate well - "either we all fit in this bed OR we must all sleep on the floor". The rules are for everyone. If the coat is a policy that is enforced there, then I want to see every pharmacist coat being checked. The rule also states a staff member from the store -not the pharmacy- checks the coat right under the video camera by the main entrance.
The way he checks her coat makes her uncomfortable. It must be obvious from his body language that he derives pleasure from doing what he is doing in the way he is doing it. Truth is everyone gives the benefit of the doubt until their own daughter is targeted. Even then... if it's not a stranger, well, then there is no danger...

Last edited:
But everybody's coat and bag gets check at the pharmacy (if the bag was brought in as well) then checked again in the FS.

Sounds like you can hurt the preceptor in this as well as the other guy. One for making you feel uncomfortable and second other pharmacist for not following policy of coat check.

Well, @zelman she is clearly being singled out. Like my grandmother would say - it does not translate well - "either we all fit in this bed OR we must all sleep on the floor". The rules are for everyone. If the coat is a policy that is enforced there, then I want to see every pharmacist coat being checked. The rule also states a staff member from the store -not the pharmacy- checks the coat right under the video camera by the main entrance.
The way he checks her coat makes her uncomfortable. It must be obvious from his body language that he derives pleasure from doing what he is doing in the way he is doing it. Truth is everyone gives the benefit of the doubt until their own daughter is targeted. Even then... if it's not a stranger, well, then there is no danger...
When I left the company the actual written policy was that coats had to be checked by a member or management (which includes pharmacists) when leaving the pharmacy. Has the policy changed to prevent pharmacists from doing this, or requiring it to occur at the store entrance?

Can we at least agree that it’s not so much what he said, but how he might have said it that could be a problem?

This is the part that confuses me. Why are so many people so sure that he is innocent? OP presumably has a lifetime of interactions with men to gauge intentions. If his intentions were innocent she probably wouldn’t be creeped out. Why is that so hard to believe? Why isn’t that the defult assumption? Instead we get a bunch of “if you don’t like it stand up for yourself” and “you wouldn’t complain if he was hot” crap.

Why should she have to stand up for herself, she shouldn’t be put in that position to begin with. Why isn’t the assumption that she should be able to go to rotation and not have to deal with unwanted attention?

Your statements confuses me as well. Why are you so hell-bent on proving that the guy is guilty? Why are you asking us to believe her at face value when you yourself have been wrongfully accused TWICE of harassment? Now I’m thinking maybe your techs were right and you did harass them!

Believe it or not, I’ve actually been falsely accused of something similar. HR had to get involved. Luckily for me, everyone from the rx manager to the techs backed me up. I even asked HR what they would do to people that make false accusations, but I didn’t get an answer. The real problem is people can make up any type of bullsht with impunity. So no, I’m not just going to believe the OP.

When I left the company the actual written policy was that coats had to be checked by a member or management (which includes pharmacists) when leaving the pharmacy. Has the policy changed to prevent pharmacists from doing this, or requiring it to occur at the store entrance?

Right. Thus, it sounds like her coat is being checked in a special way and everyone else's coats are either not checked OR she has not seen that happening because it likely is happening at the store entrance. Locations have minor variations. Regardless, whatever you do, has to be consistent across the board. You can't single anyone out.

Right. Thus, it sounds like her coat is being checked in a special way and everyone else's coats are either not checked OR she has not seen that happening because it likely is happening at the store entrance. Locations have minor variations. Regardless, whatever you do, has to be consistent across the board. You can't single anyone out.
It is possible that the OP is the only one taking their coat home (others familiar with the policy are more likely to leave their coat there to avoid searches).

It is possible that the OP is the only one taking their coat home (others familiar with the policy are more likely to leave their coat there to avoid searches).

Good point. We could ask OP, of course, but where OP at??? LOL, OP be gone.

Your statements confuses me as well. Why are you so hell-bent on proving that the guy is guilty? Why are you asking us to believe her at face value when you yourself have been wrongfully accused TWICE of harassment? Now I’m thinking maybe your techs were right and you did harass them!

Believe it or not, I’ve actually been falsely accused of something similar. HR had to get involved. Luckily for me, everyone from the rx manager to the techs backed me up. I even asked HR what they would do to people that make false accusations, but I didn’t get an answer. The real problem is people can make up any type of bullsht with impunity. So no, I’m not just going to believe the OP.

So because I think this person might be correct I am more likely to have been a harasser myself? That makes sense.

And I am sorry you were falsely accused, but obviously your innocence was proven, so...I guess I am missing your point. Because you were innocent other people shouldn’t come forward if they feel harassed?

So because I think this person might be correct I am more likely to have been a harasser myself? That makes sense.

And I am sorry you were falsely accused, but obviously your innocence was proven, so...I guess I am missing your point. Because you were innocent other people shouldn’t come forward if they feel harassed?

You clearly didn’t understand what I was trying to say. Why are you so sure she’s right is my question. And no, what makes you more likely to have been a harasser is because 2 different people accused you of being one. “Those two people presumably have had a lifetime of experiences dealing with managers to gauge intentions. If your intentions were innocent, they wouldn’t get so upset as to cry. Why is that so hard to believe? Why isn’t that the default assumption? Instead we get a bunch of how you were just trying to get them to do their job and how you treat everyone the same crap”.

You missed my point? You literally got so upset about being reported. My fiasco was a lot worse than yours, do you still not understand the mental toll things like this can put people through?

You clearly didn’t understand what I was trying to say. Why are you so sure she’s right is my question. And no, what makes you more likely to have been a harasser is because 2 different people accused...

I mean literally said I didn’t follow your point, so yeah I think it is fair to say I didn’t understand what you were trying to say, LOL.

You said you thought it was more likely that I did harass them after reading my replies here. How does my opinion on this matter inform you of my previous actions?

So because you (maybe we? But obviously mine was a far less serious charge) were falsely accused we should just by defult side with the accused? Sorry, not buying it. It’s better for the person who feels harassed to come forward and let the truth be revealed. If the pharmacist is innocent he will be cleared. In both of our cases the truth came out and that is how it should be, IMO. Of course I am only talking about people who actually feel harassed, I am not making some kind of crazy defense for false accusations.

You said you thought it was more likely that I did harass them after reading my replies here. How does my opinion on this matter inform you of my previous actions?

That statement was obviously tongue in cheek (but I guess not so obvious since you didn’t get it).

My stance from the very beginning has been OP should talk to the offending pharmacist 1st instead of reporting it right away. This is under the assumption OP is an upstanding individual and not some evil manic out here trying to ruin lives. Reporting someone really should only be used when truly necessary.

I still don’t get what exactly is sexual or harassment about checking a white coat, considering that it’s consistent with corporate policy. I guess if it’s not done to everyone, you can say it’s discrimination. However, since it’s actually corporate policy and you’re a precepted student and not even an employee, don’t even how significant it is. From my observation, most regular employees only take their white coats when they need to get them washed and also very aware of the procedures for inspection, unlike precepted students.

Yeah it's sexual harassment.

To everyone saying it isn't. Do what the pharmacist in OP's example did, except do that to your Director of Pharmacy. Tell me what happens.
Look at them, say they look nice, compliment their food choices, and follow loss prevention policies around them? Okay. I tried it and they gave me a glowing annual review. Thanks for the advice, Sparda!

Look at them, say they look nice, compliment their food choices, and follow loss prevention policies around them? Okay. I tried it and they gave me a glowing annual review. Thanks for the advice, Sparda!

Yes, but do it in a creepy, leering way ;)

To everyone saying it isn't. Do what the pharmacist in OP's example did, except do that to your Director of Pharmacy. Tell me what happens.

I made a joke at my previous job with the VP that maybe he needed the exercise after he commented on how far he had to walk... he laughed

I don't know about you all, but my supervisors expect me to stare at them. If I look away, they'd yell at me!

LOL Why is it so hard for people to get that this ISN"T a preceptor?

Whoops. If the person in question isn't the preceptor, then the conflict of interest for this person to report him isn't as severe. If the direct preceptor was "sexually harassing" the OP, the idea that the reported preceptor could fail the student or fabricate something about the student would carry more weight.

Why don’t you refuse to have your white coat inspected at cvs when asked, and see what happens.