SFSU AET Cohort B, Summer 2011 Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owenpg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'll be in the AET program for Summer 2011 at SFSU's Formal Post-Bacc program and was hoping to start a group as the CCT's of Cohort 6 have. Hopefully this will help all of us stay in the loop!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received more detailed instructions after sending in your letter of intent and processing fee? My check has been processed but haven't received any further info. Just hoping I'm not missing anything!

Hi,

will you be starting the 1 yr or 1.5 yr program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, I'm CCT, but we're all in the same cohort more or less, and I haven't received any registration info either (they deposited my check last month). I emailed Dr. Rothman about this, and he said not to worry, as post-baccs we don't need to be concerned about early or priority registration for classes. We're guaranteed a spot in all core classes and almost all electives. We're going to receive info soon on classes and orientation.

hope that helps

Thanks Longcatislong! That does put my mind at ease. I wonder how the registration process is going to work. Say we can just add into any class we want..What if everyone wants to take anatomy in one semester. There must be some limit to who can take what? Just thinking out loud. =P

Hi,

will you be starting the 1 yr or 1.5 yr program?

hey smstanle, I'll be starting the 1 yr program. Planning on applying to medical schools next June. =P What program are you doing?

hey smstanle, I'll be starting the 1 yr program. Planning on applying to medical schools next June. =P What program are you doing?

I'm in the 1.5yr program. Has anyone started to look for housing yet? If so what part of town are you thinking? I'm not familiar with the area.

Yeah I basically searched craigslist, and what really helped me was creating a "housing needed" ad. I got a lot quicker responses to my needs than searching them out myself. People will browse who needs housing and your needs may match theirs! =)