UNTHSC M.S. in Medical Sciences (TX) - Cohort Applicants 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usermedical88

Reaction score
Hello!

Just wanted to make this thread for anyone applying to the Cohort MedSci program. My application is currently under review and I wanted to connect with others going through the process as well. If you were accepted, would you mind sharing when you applied/STATS? Wish there was more information about this on the web but haven't found much recently. Anyone who is currently enrolled in the program or completed it, would love to know about your more recent experiences as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Just wanted to make this thread for anyone applying to the Cohort MedSci program. My application is currently under review and I wanted to connect with others going through the process as well. If you were accepted, would you mind sharing when you applied/STATS? Wish there was more information about this on the web but haven't found much recently. Anyone who is currently enrolled in the program or completed it, would love to know about your more recent experiences as well!
Hi I submitted on 02/02 and waiting to hear back. Hopefully it is good news!

Reactions: 1 user