Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Morning everyone...
Have anyone here shadowed a vet in Houston before? I am trying to find a vet to shadow but I would like to start by contacting vets that have done this previously so I may have a better chance of being seen. I am in the Houston area. Also, how did you ask to shadow? Did you call or show up in person? Do you need a resume or anything? I am nervous aout showing up randomly asking to shadow as I amsure they are extermly busy. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Have anyone here shadowed a vet in Houston before? I am trying to find a vet to shadow but I would like to start by contacting vets that have done this previously so I may have a better chance of being seen. I am in the Houston area. Also, how did you ask to shadow? Did you call or show up in person? Do you need a resume or anything? I am nervous aout showing up randomly asking to shadow as I amsure they are extermly busy. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks