Shadowing close to my region? NPR,Fl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AspiringAnesthetist

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in New Port Richey, Florida. I was wondering if any shadowing was available around me of reasonable distance.
I would be available day through night beginning Dec. 14th and ending Jan. 7th.
I am extremely passionate in anesthesia, and to an extent knowledgeable.
I would be committed to any offer given and am eager to learn... anything at anytime.
Of any specialty and/or primary care.
Of any shadowing opportunity.
 
I count no less than 10 hospitals in the NPR/Tampa area. You need to do some leg work and reach out directly. Also, waiting until the last minute, especially around the holidays is not a smart decision. Good luck.