Share your asda average scores :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gabr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Today i solved my first ASDA exam and i have mixed feelings to be honest... i keep on hearing that you can lose up to 180-170 marks and still pass, but i'm not sure how valid this is... anyway please everyone taking NBDE PART I share the scores you got while trying the ASDA exams and if you passed or not in the actual test.

I'll start with myself today i solved the I-L pilot testlet and scored 290/400 and have NO IDEA where this stands :) if anyone can tell me what this score resembles i'll appreciate that...

STUDY HARD :xf::xf::xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad.

come on guys! I'm sure there's someone around here that can give me some hints :)
Thanks

ASDA papers are for practice of taking an exam. The real exam isn't like that anymore. So, the scores on that really can't be compared to anyone else.

Oh ok.. :) I solved Asda L paper n got about 295/400.. Even I have no idea where I stand.. Pls any1 can help??

Members don't see this ad :)
ASDA should be the closest to the actual exam i believe. Anyway i keep reading that you can lose around 150 marks and still pass...

ASDA should be the closest to the actual exam i believe. Anyway i keep reading that you can lose around 150 marks and still pass...
do u meant 2 say...250/ 400 is good enough to pass...do they count subject wise score or total score to pass..??

Hey,
I was scoring roughly 68-70% (raw) on all of the released exams and I just got my score report today... I passed!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey,
I was scoring roughly 68-70% (raw) on all of the released exams and I just got my score report today... I passed!
wow....congrats for ur result..any suggestions for d last few days studies as am appearing within 15 days. ...now am concentrating on released papers...n in how many days u received ur score??
congrats again..:)

WOW man that's amazing news congrats for that! I'm taking my test in 4 DAYS!!!! any suggestions man? I'm doing the nuggets now if u ever heared about it :) then i'll go through the ASDA exams again and thats it!

If I had to do it again, I would really hit the newest released exams hard a few days before the exam (as in, everything before 2000). I also took the day before the exam off (except one hour, just to review a couple of fuzzy things that I had thought about during the day)... It really helped to relax my mind!

If I had to do it again, I would really hit the newest released exams hard a few days before the exam (as in, everything before 2000). I also took the day before the exam off (except one hour, just to review a couple of fuzzy things that I had thought about during the day)... It really helped to relax my mind!

Congratulations!!!! Where can I get Asda papers to review?? And which ones do you have?? I started to study today and I read many people talking about Asda. Thanks and Congratulation again

On the released exams I am scoring very well but the most recent ASDA exam I have is the 2004 Pilot. I am scoring 282/400 on it and 303/400 on the 98 Exam. I have also scored 257/400 on the 96 Exam. I am under the impression that a 240/400 is needed to pass and I can only hope that these scores will be reflected on my actual exam, but I know that my nerves will be working against me on that day. I am also using crack the boards and on these exams, I have not done as well. I have taken all three of the Crack Exams and I have gotten 250/400 on Exam 1, 189/400 on Exam 2, and 210/400 on exam 3. While I think these scores aren't passing, the computer program calculates them as a passing score, Exam 1 being 84% total, Exam 2 75% total, and Exam 3 78% total. I'm just not allowing myself to believe in these scores, as I know that the actual exam could very well ask me ANYTHING! My exam is this week, so I'm just trying my best to stay positive and review at this point. This site is a good resource and everyone's encouragement is great. Here is hoping for good news from everyone! Keep up the hard work. :thumbup:

On the released exams I am scoring very well but the most recent ASDA exam I have is the 2004 Pilot. I am scoring 282/400 on it and 303/400 on the 98 Exam. I have also scored 257/400 on the 96 Exam. I am under the impression that a 240/400 is needed to pass and I can only hope that these scores will be reflected on my actual exam, but I know that my nerves will be working against me on that day. I am also using crack the boards and on these exams, I have not done as well. I have taken all three of the Crack Exams and I have gotten 250/400 on Exam 1, 189/400 on Exam 2, and 210/400 on exam 3. While I think these scores aren't passing, the computer program calculates them as a passing score, Exam 1 being 84% total, Exam 2 75% total, and Exam 3 78% total. I'm just not allowing myself to believe in these scores, as I know that the actual exam could very well ask me ANYTHING! My exam is this week, so I'm just trying my best to stay positive and review at this point. This site is a good resource and everyone's encouragement is great. Here is hoping for good news from everyone! Keep up the hard work. :thumbup:

good luck! I'm sure you'll do well on the actual exam!

We were told 242/400. Classmates (including those who have recently passed) are aiming for 70s on ASDA papers to gauge themselves. I stopped messing around with decks. I'm mostly just doing ASDA papers A-N and looking stuff up as I go.

Reactions: 1 user