Should an IQ test be a standard in 'primary care' ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should we frequently test our societie's IQ?

• Yup, good for society and good for research

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Maybe good for research and statistics, but no...

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • No, bad idea, no use at all

Votes: 53 67.1%
  • I would be scared to learn my IQ!

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Lol, no. I deleted that ish a while ago.

Sounds like I touched a nerve. Don't take it personally buddy.

Now youve done it. He is enlisted Navy, early 30s, pre-med and posts on topics re: medical school.
Good thing he is anonymous or a report to his CO would nip this behavior in the bud

I didn't post a strong opinion, nor do I get bothered by comments on an anonymous internet forum. But thanks for the tip.

You continue to give Jesus Christ a bad name. Given your profile name, you need to be giving testimony to His love, holiness and divinity. Your "WTF" and other ignoble comments point us to you and your pride.

"He must increase, I must decrease" St John 3:30

Members don't see this ad.

Now youve done it. He is enlisted Navy, early 30s, pre-med and posts on topics re: medical school.
Good thing he is anonymous or a report to his CO would nip this behavior in the bud

Delete this nephew.

You continue to give Jesus Christ a bad name. Given your profile name, you need to be giving testimony to His love, holiness and divinity. Your "WTF" and other ignoble comments point us to you and your pride.

"He must increase, I must decrease" St John 3:30
It was a discussion between me and someone else, that you injected yourself in, in order to whine about some past grievance.

Please stop flaming and MYOB.