Medical Should I add schools this late if I've already been accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard later applications have a lower chance of being considered, but I am realizing I never truly applied to any target schools. My list was mostly reach schools and a ton of safety schools since I did not know my MCAT score before applying. My MCAT score is a 515 and my GPA is a 3.82. I'm a white male with okay EC's. I have already been accepted to Wake Forest SOM and California Northstate COM as a CA resident, but I am thinking about adding Tufts, Thomas Jefferson, and Miami. What are your opinions? Is this a waste at this point? Is there a chance I could sneak in with a few of their last II spots? Should I just be content with my acceptances and move on?
I can't recommend applying now. Congrats on the accepts!

Members don't see this ad.

Why are these your target schools as opposed to your reach schools where I presume you have already received acceptances? If I were you I would save my money and focus on the great schools you have to choose from. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the frustration of applying. The grass isn't always greener in other pastures. Don't take the timing of your review for granted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.