Should I APPLY to Other COlleges other than LECOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should i apply for any other college othan LECOM?

• YES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLDENT101

Reaction score
I am EAP at Lecom and family is in Bradenton,FL . So admission is almost granted. ( final year undergrad formalities pending) .

Should I apply for other schools? If yes, Which schools you advise based on my stats below? Also, heard that I will loose LECOM EAP status if I apply to other schools. How anyone managed earlier if they have?

Date of submission: Not yet
Overall GPA: 3.75
Science GPA: 3.6
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA:em-Physics GPA: 3.6
DAT score (include AA and all sections): 20 TS, 20 AA; 19 PAT

State of Residence: FL

Undergrad Attended:
Major: Chemistry
Minor:NA
Minority? No-
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: 100+
Volunteering Experience: Minimal
Employment: 3 Years fulltime in college as RA.
Research: NA
Other Extracurriculars: NA
Relevant Honors or Awards:NA
LOR type and strength: EAP
Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere/Red Flags:

School list:

LECOM and ?

Members don't see this ad.

“admssions is almost granted”
Brother, the only things in life that are guaranteed is death and taxes. Apply to more schools.

Reactions: 1 users
“admssions is almost granted”
Brother, the only things in life that are guaranteed is death and taxes. Apply to more schools.
EAP- early admission program . As long you maintain your GPA in 4 years of undergrad and get the needed DAT score, your admission is guaranteed.

After checking all admission details from LECOM EAP and forums recommendations , Unless you have super stats and want to take all tensions and happiness it will give in the full cycle admission process along with giving away your guaranteed admission and fight for that one admission along with entire class , DO NOT APPLY to any other dental school . Enjoy with what you have in your hand than chasing what you dont have.

Decision made.✅ Adding this comment for future EAP LECOM Applicants. Thanks for all views. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.