Should I ask this professor for a LOR?

Started by malik60
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

malik60

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently repeating a cell biology class and was wondering if I could ask the prof for an LOR. I have gone to her office hours and even talked with her at a Meet the Profs event that my club organized. I am still in her class and plan to apply this May. I am not sure if it would be appropriate as I am still in her class and have not really talked to her beside questions about the class during the office hours. Unfortunately I dont have many profs that I left an impression on, that would remember me now. Any advice helps and thanks.