Should I be freaking out yet or

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sa806215

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I interviewed at Shenandoah on Friday the 18th. I knew they wouldn't get back to me until after Thanksgiving but it's been almost 2 weeks now. Normally I'd be more patient but I also interviewed at howard on saturday the 19th and got my acceptance the day before Thanksgiving. I have until next Friday the 9th the accept my spot at howard. I definitely prefer shenandoah but i am nervous that I won't be gettting in. Should I email them and ask what's up and let them know that I have another deadline approaching, maybe that will speed up their decision?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad