Should I list my presidential scholarship on AACOMAS or no?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So on AACOMAS the achievements section includes scholarships, and I have a presidential scholarship that I got based on my high school grades and SAT scores, and I needed a 3.0 gpa to maintain the scholarship in college. Would it be pointless or come off in a negative way to list it on AACOMAS since I earned it with my high school grades and tests, or is it still worth listing since I did have to maintain a certain college GPA in order to keep the scholarship?

Members don't see this ad.

IIRC I listed my scholarship on TMDSAS, but TMDSAS has a specific section for awards.

Reactions: 1 user
So on AACOMAS the achievements section includes scholarships, and I have a presidential scholarship that I got based on my high school grades and SAT scores, and I needed a 3.0 gpa to maintain the scholarship in college. Would it be pointless or come off in a negative way to list it on AACOMAS since I earned it with my high school grades and tests, or is it still worth listing since I did have to maintain a certain college GPA in order to keep the scholarship?

Mention it. It’s no different than people who mention full ride merit based scholarships from their undergrad to pay for college.

Reactions: 1 user