Should I postpone?

orthomyxostudent

Full Member
Apr 14, 2020
33
5
  1. Medical Student
    Should I delay it or risk going in STEP ONE ?

    I was suppose to take my exam in couple of days but after seeing my scores drop I’m conflicted if I should risk it and take it. I know everyone here does really well sooo hopefully you guys can predict on someone with a lesser scores.

    Nbme 24 212 Uws1 230 Uws2 200☹️ Free 120: 68% Nbme 18: 207? (73% correct) Uworld first pass random: 60% Goal is 215-220
     

    Marche med student

    Full Member
    Oct 22, 2019
    27
    27
    1. Medical Student
      Should I delay it or risk going in STEP ONE ?

      I was suppose to take my exam in couple of days but after seeing my scores drop I’m conflicted if I should risk it and take it. I know everyone here does really well sooo hopefully you guys can predict on someone with a lesser scores.

      Nbme 24 212 Uws1 230 Uws2 200☹ Free 120: 68% Nbme 18: 207? (73% correct) Uworld first pass random: 60% Goal is 215-220
      I think you could get the score you want if you study for another month. If I were you, I'd reschedule the exam.
       
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

      Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

      1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.