Medical Should I put my clean record in the update section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've applied to 36 schools all over the T10-60 range. I have great stats (524, s3.7, c 3.88), good ECs, LGBT, but the only thing holding me back is an IA from freshman year.
It was a conduct IA related to a very loud, but verbal only shouting match between an ex and myself on campus. Lots of bad things were said and I got suspended from it.

I volunteered during that time, then went to a paramedic school and then transferred to another school. I've been a model citizen since then, but one of the 3 schools that I've interviewed at so far has asked me for a letter from my current school certifying that I haven't had any discipline issues since arriving there.
I haven't heard anything from 33/36 schools, and have IIs at only 3. Would it be a good idea to upload this "clean record" letter on the portals for my other schools to show I've been good for the last 3 years?

I don't quite understand where you would update anyone about this. By doing this outside of your application, you bring a nice bright spotlight to the fact you have an IA on record.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.