Should I rush into applying for podiatry school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abc245

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would be the best choice? When is the official deadline for podiatry school applications?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Are you poopsmceethe3rd using an alternate account? abc245 and poopsmceethe3rd both have the same exact posts in dent and pod forums with the exact same life story...

I'm 22 graduated from a good college 6 months ago but have a 3.0 cgpa with 2.8scgpa in biopsychology and just been working ever since i graduated. (abc245)

Graduated from a good uni gpa is 3.03 overall and 2.7 or 2.8 science gpa in biopsychology. Unmotivated through college, simply just got by, and did not know what direction I wanted to take but I knew I wanted healthcare. I am 22 I graduated college 6 months ago worked in retail just to get some money (poopsmcgeethe3rd)

Lots of people have already posted and given you information, including me. It seems to me that you are just looking to be spoon fed information that could otherwise be easily obtained with barely any effort. The 2014 cycle closes this June and the 2015 cycle opens this August. Do your own research like you claimed you have been doing so you dont appear to be a spammer/ troll.

Reactions: 1 users
This is a classic case of the "parents told me what to do for 20+ years of life, and now I'm lost" syndrome. Never quite seen it this bad though.

Reactions: 1 users
Haven't seen a more pointless thread on SDN than this one